KDFL 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fantastic news, Milney is a class player and individual. He will be right up there in the GVs best. Not a complete loss for Murchison as we all know he will be back at some stage, and in a couple of seasons will probably coach the Hoppers.

He has had a go at GV previously and chose to come back to his home club to win a drought breaking premiership, stayed on to try the double. There shouldn't be anyone disappointed with this move.
haha gv,s best?? Seriously could not believe that call could you cat? You have seen him dominate for murch and 8 or 9 of the teams he would of played well against would not even be close to gv standard. I agree he needs to play gv but would need 3 years of great gv footy to be among gvs best

That's cool... Don't rate him!
haha gv,s best?? Seriously could not believe that call could you cat? You have seen him dominate for murch and 8 or 9 of the teams he would of played well against would not even be close to gv standard. I agree he needs to play gv but would need 3 years of great gv footy to be among gvs best
Couldn't think of a GV club that wouldn't be happy to have him.

Believe it or not washed up there are a few players in the Kdfl that would go very well in the GV and Milne is definitely one of them

Believe it or not washed up there are a few players in the Kdfl that would go very well in the GV and Milne is definitely one of them
there is no disputing what you're saying sparra as he has already proven himself as a capable GV player. What was disputed and rightly so, is that he has got a way to go before being bandied around as being in the 'GV's best'.

there is no disputing what you're saying sparra as he has already proven himself as a capable GV player. What was disputed and rightly so, is that he has got a way to go before being bandied around as being in the 'GV's best'.
The rumour mill has started again.. The big ranga after kicking a 100 is coaching longwood.. And if yr after a cheap gold watch he is willing to sell it cheap as long as it's gone b4 the first at Melbz races today..

spot on hank that's all I was saying, it had nothing to do with his talent im happy to see him in gv but to say he will be in gv,s best was just a bit far fetched when only played minimal good gv footy at tat. Hope he goes well and euroa have a good pick up for hopefully more than 1 year like it was at tat

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have spoken with him and can confirm that he will play another year at the bats!
The Kid was in the best 5 times and kicked 6 goals, he goes ok, but who really cares if he signed again, might be lucky to get a game with all the so called Guns Lancy have signed, maybe he might be feeling pushed out in 2015

Just a bitta friendly banta going on champion

I love "banta" just as much as the next bloke so welcome aboard, although it's obviously an old user firing up a new name ..... be buggered if I could duel quote posts day one ;)

Yeah, I use that line in the classroom when I stuff up!

Hey woody, I see your mate nick casey has landed himself a coaching gig up wagga way... fair to say he wouldn't have found it difficult to sell himself to the recruiting committee, never been shy about himself young Nicholas :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back