SFL DIV3 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Grand final was played ( well the first half anyway) on the 13th September the investigation was with the SFL 3 weeks after that ie: early October and still no date for the case to be heard so assuming the SFL need to give both clubs a reasonable notice time to attend, the case will not be heard until the second week of November - 2 months after the game....lets say that either or both clubs decide to appeal the decision to Footy Victoria that then will take it into possibly late November but more than likely early December. By that stage one club may as well close the door as the momentum that they have developed has been already blown up and this ongoing delay will be the final nail in the coffin. Other clubs from SFL and neighbouring leagues are circling big time... On reflection perhaps 1 less overseas study trip funded by the member clubs and attention to this matter may have speeded up the process and shown some leadership.

Load of s**t.. I heard mount were doing everything they could to get him weeks... Typical of them, all you need to do is have a look on this forum to see the way they carry on. Chic Lilly and mud guts gough "aw yeah turbo your so good" lol turbo, it's div 3 southern get over yourself!
I'm glad you know who I am mate... Never heard of you "John J"...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back