Social Chit Chat III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's a pic of my room, with a bit of the cool outdoor bathroom in the background. Catgal and her GF have taken the bigger room;
View attachment 89939

And here's one of the private pool area. Think catgal is lying on the bottom of the pool to avoid being in the pic in her bikini :D;
View attachment 89941
Half your luck Tom, looks so nice.
2 things though-
Is CG really sharing a room with her friend? I'd need my own room or I'd never get any sleep.
Did you say OUTDOOR bathroom? :eek::eek::eek: looks like you're staying in the jungle, there must be all kinds of creepy crawlies around. I'd need to be well away from the outdoors when I shower. :eek::eek::eek:

maybe it is bigger in sydney as i cannot remember any kids walking around at all.
The area I live has heaps of kids in it. Think that's why Halloween is popular here.

I'm hoping the kids come by this year, otherwise I'll be gaining 5kg with all those sweets here-I've already eaten 5 freddos. :$

Is In time on Karen for you?
I just love the story.

Keep missing the start or end etc.
It's so clever. Sell life time instead of money etc.

Here's a pic of my room, with a bit of the cool outdoor bathroom in the background. Catgal and her GF have taken the bigger room;
View attachment 89939

And here's one of the private pool area. Think catgal is lying on the bottom of the pool to avoid being in the pic in her bikini :D;
View attachment 89941
Pic of cat gal or I go on strike.
sarong will do.

But she must be holding a drink or I'll put her on ignore :)

Half your luck Tom, looks so nice.
2 things though-
Is CG really sharing a room with her friend? I'd need my own room or I'd never get any sleep.
Did you say OUTDOOR bathroom? :eek::eek::eek: looks like you're staying in the jungle, there must be all kinds of creepy crawlies around. I'd need to be well away from the outdoors when I shower. :eek::eek::eek:
my god you are a crack up.

maybe it is bigger in sydney as i cannot remember any kids walking around at all.
Half your luck.

We'll have kids rocking up looking for free lollies...probably because the other half encourages them by putting out decorations.

I'm sure we reside in Australia but perhaps not.

The mini me enjoys dressing up and handing out chocolate but isn't big on roaming the streets (thank you for small mercies) at the moment.

Kids non stop walk the streets here now.
We'll get 20 visits tomorrow.
Half your luck.

We'll have kids rocking up looking for free lollies...probably because the other half encourages them by putting out decorations.

I'm sure we reside in Australia but perhaps not.

The mini me enjoys dressing up and handing out chocolate but isn't big on roaming the streets (thank you for small mercies) at the moment.

when i was a young'un we used to go around for a laugh (and free lollies) and 90% would answer the door with a "sorry, dont believe in it", the rest of the 10% didnt have anything to give.

the night must have had a renaissance.

when i was a young'un we used to go around for a laugh (and free lollies) and 90% would answer the door with a "sorry, dont believe in it", the rest of the 10% didnt have anything to give.

the night must have had a renaissance.
Think it changed about 5 years ago.
There was a mood in the air.
And I had nothing. Except for a hell of a lot of gold coins :)

Really need some tricks though.
Is a water pistol out of my pocket considered a trick?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Somebody save us.

Teenage girls... the worst thing to hit the planet... and this tweet shows you why.

Anything been happening on this board while I've been watching Australia get pummelled... again:(.

Is In time on Karen for you?
I just love the story.

Keep missing the start or end etc.
It's so clever. Sell life time instead of money etc.
Yay, I've seen In Time-mainly because JT was in it, but it turned out to be a great movie.
Really need some tricks though.
Is a water pistol out of my pocket considered a trick?
The water pistol is a good one. I'm embarrassed to say I use a jack in the box for my trick-we get small kids here. :$

Teenage girls... the worst thing to hit the planet... and this tweet shows you why.

Anything been happening on this board while I've been watching Australia get pummelled... again:(.
We were talking Halloween NSFB-are you for or against?
Some think its an American holiday that should stay there! Others think it's a bit of fun for kids.

Some think its an American holiday that should stay there! Others think it's a bit of fun for kids.
I never used to like it either. In fact I'm still a little uncomfortable with it.

The way I see it, just because an irish activity was picked up by the Americans (who then added lollies to it), didn't originate here, it doesn't mean we can't do it.

When I feel resistance to buy some lollies to give out, I just think "give the baby it's rattle, let it go"
It also helps that our neighbour takes our kids around the streets so I don't have to do it :)

If I get candy out if. Yep sounds A ok to me:D.

I just saw a tweet about 1D and just felt I need to get it off my chest that teenage girls have a lot to answer for. They are the only reason One Direction are popular.

I feel sorry for the Fathers/brothers/boyfriends who have to accompany these young girls to a 1D concert. I truly sympathise.

I just saw a tweet about 1D and just felt I need to get it off my chest that teenage girls have a lot to answer for. They are the only reason One Direction are popular.

I feel sorry for the Fathers/brothers/boyfriends who have to accompany these young girls to a 1D concert. I truly sympathise.
There's a vid of them looking like s**t on the internetz.

I drove past the Sydney Entertainment Centre one night and wondered why there was such a strange crowd mix outside-men/women in their late 30's and early 40's, and girls around 12 years old. Sure enough, 1D were playing. Sooooo many people go to their concerts.

If you were my neighbour, there'd be lots of candy for you-I have 100's of sweets at home all ready for Halloween. :thumbsu:

My 8 year old son purchased a One Direction book a year ago...

...but is ashamed of the fact and still refuses to show it to anyone. :D

He can't explain to me why be bought it in the first place but I don't want to belittle him for making a choice (as much as I dislike it).

Luckily he doesn't listen to their music so there is hope yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back