Social Chit Chat III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

apparently true:

Jeremy is listed in the Guinness Book of World Records for "Most Appearances in Adult Films";[11] his entry on the Internet Adult Film Database lists more than 2,000 films in which he has performed, and an additional 281 films which he directed.[13] By way of comparison, John Holmes—the next highest-ranked male star on the AVN Top 50 pr0n stars[4]—has only 384 acting credits listed on the IAFD.[14]
I just can't believe it. You'd think he'd get sick of doing 'it', or is that crazy talk to a guy?!

Had a blackout at my place last night-sat with a candle for nearly 3 hours until I gave up hope that we'd get power back on and went to bed. :mad:

THERE IS NOTHING FUN TO DO IN A BLACKOUT :(

No, you may as well be speaking another language-never heard of those sayings. o_O

Just googled them-that movie was on before I was born lol!
It was on before I was born too.
It's a classic.

It was on before I was born too.
It's a classic.
Ok, will put it on my watch list.
Here I was thinking I hadn't seen movies from before I was born but I've seen lots of oldies-Sound of Music, Willie Wonka, probably some old westerns too. My ex used to love westerns. :rolleyes::cry:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

it is an oldie, but a classic.

if she cant handly jeremy then no idea how she would have handled the * sisters.
LOL they were talking about 3somes last night (it was no telly at work).
I can see kaz's face:eek::eek::eek:.
I can Rons face:):D;).

if she cant handly jeremy then no idea how she would have handled the * sisters.
To be fair, a number of women had trouble handling Ron.

3d9.png

I'll get my coat and see myself out.

Last edited:
LOL they were talking about 3somes last night (it was no telly at work).
I can see kaz's face:eek::eek::eek:.
I can Rons face:):D;).
Lol, I do find Sex and the City a bit :eek::$, but I've watched it with girlfriends-think most girls have, because you play the game where you choose your character from the show!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back