Social Chit Chat III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had dinner in Fitzroy, drinks at a couple of local pubs, then caught some home-grown comedy. Does that satisfy your sticky nose ways? :p

Agree that Melbourne is hands down the best capital city for going out.
Lol! Not quite! In true chit chat style, I want more information-were you trying to impress someone on a date, or was it a night out with mates? ( please let it be the 1st, so much more exciting! I want date stories. :D)

And yes, Sydney nightlife is overrated from what I've seen, but then again, I'm no rager.

So the hairy chest is fine?

And in Ron's case, he probably had just walked off the set of a dirty movie.
Hairy chest is alright. Some guys have smoother bodies than me-its just not right. :eek:
My friend at work told me Ron made 2000 movies-please tell me that's not true. :eek::eek::eek:

Hairy chest is alright. Some guys have smoother bodies than me-its just not right. :eek:
My friend at work told me Ron made 2000 movies-please tell me that's not true. :eek::eek::eek:
I can't tell you as I haven't seen them so I cannot confirm or deny it.

Is your friend male or female?

Lol! Not quite! In true chit chat style, I want more information-were you trying to impress someone on a date, or was it a night out with mates? ( please let it be the 1st, so much more exciting! I want date stories. :D)

And yes, Sydney nightlife is overrated from what I've seen, but then again, I'm no rager.
Date stories hey..........believe the date palm originated in Iraq, dates are an excellent source of potassium, and their syrup can be used as a waterproofing agent (cue dreadful Dad joke pic)
image.jpg
Sorry Karen, I don't kiss and tell. :p

I can't tell you as I haven't seen them so I cannot confirm or deny it.

Is your friend male or female?
Come off it. You've never seen Ron in action?
Admittedly I haven't seen one for years and years.

Date stories hey..........believe the date palm originated in Iraq, dates are an excellent source of potassium, and their syrup can be used as a waterproofing agent (cue dreadful Dad joke pic)
View attachment 89598
Sorry Karen, I don't kiss and tell. :p
Well I learned something about dates, always thought they grew on a vine like a grape. :$:oops:

(& I've worked out you must've been on a 'date' with a girl on the weekend-I'm excited! :cool:;))

Kaz.
Do you know what Hrundi v Baksi is without google?

Probably too late :(
I gave you a like as I thought it was some funny name, then googled it to see if was in fact something real lol!

Never heard of the movie before-gather it's one you like?

I gave you a like as I thought it was some funny name, then googled it to see if was in fact something real lol!

Never heard of the movie before-gather it's one you like?
You are kidding me.
You've never heard 'birdie num num" "howdy partner"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

apparently true:

Jeremy is listed in the Guinness Book of World Records for "Most Appearances in Adult Films";[11] his entry on the Internet Adult Film Database lists more than 2,000 films in which he has performed, and an additional 281 films which he directed.[13] By way of comparison, John Holmes—the next highest-ranked male star on the AVN Top 50 pr0n stars[4]—has only 384 acting credits listed on the IAFD.[14]

Come off it. You've never seen Ron in action?
Admittedly I haven't seen one for years and years.
Seeing Ron in action doesn't mean I have to have watched 2,000 movies.

Yep Naismith was very accurate ;)

Is that tonight?
Tomorrow night or more accurately early Thursday morning.

We need to focus on Europa league now, already too many points adrift to make top 4 so our only chance of Champions league football is to win the Europa league.

Sad state of affairs after only 9 league games but we'll have to play exceptionally well from here on out (probably need an upset win against one or two of the 'big' clubs as well).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back