Certified Legendary Thread Awkward Flirting Stories

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm 22 and don't have FB. I agree, it's s**t.

I'm getting all those MSN memories back from this haha. My first 'sexual' experience came from that. I did absolutely no work for it, she initiated the whole thing. Simpler times :p

Go on..

I actually met my now fiancé through MSN via a mutual friend. He did the old adding me to another convo trick then he bailed straight away leaving us two to chat amongst ourselves.
That's pretty cool – lucky mum didn't turf you off the computer that night.

I used to personally love the absolute rat tactic of going on a girl's myspace, back in the day when you put down every artist in your iTunes in the 'music' section, then starting up chat about a band you both liked. I think if you compared my Tinder chat to my 2008 MSN chat there'd be almost no discernable difference for better or worse...

Smarterchild was my bitch.
I remember I made him say "I like balls" once and it was a ******* ace day!

That's pretty cool – lucky mum didn't turf you off the computer that night.

I used to personally love the absolute rat tactic of going on a girl's myspace, back in the day when you put down every artist in your iTunes in the 'music' section, then starting up chat about a band you both liked. I think if you compared my Tinder chat to my 2008 MSN chat there'd be almost no discernable difference for better or worse...

Was very lucky mum or dad didnt kick me off MSN that night, they were always hot on my case about the amount of time spent on MSN should of been put into homework.

Using MSN back in the highschool days is where i began to master the art of "Alt + TAB" to flick quickly between screens to hide MSN (with a minimised desktop bar of course..). This skill is now being used in the work environment for when im on Big Footy. :D

Other programs like double desktop were also downloaded to aid in allowing me to use MSN.

Well its not really an awkward flirting story. It was actually a really successful one. I just wasn't expecting it at all haha. I was pretty naive growing up and didn't think that would have ever happened ha.

Start a new thread then.

I'll pull captains power.

Currently going through an MSN like moment with the hot girl from work, who is an 8/10 (solid 1 on the binary and well and truly out of raven echo's league).

We've been talking heaps on Facebook chat but then when we get to work we hardly talk and if we do it is super awkward.

Really takes me back to my difficult high school years and talking to girls on MSN and then not having the stones to talk to them in person the next day at school. Oh the memories lol.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Currently going through an MSN like moment with the hot girl from work, who is an 8/10 (solid 1 on the binary and well and truly out of raven echo's league).

We've been talking heaps on Facebook chat but then when we get to work we hardly talk and if we do it is super awkward.

Really takes me back to my difficult high school years and talking to girls on MSN and then not having the stones to talk to them in person the next day at school. Oh the memories lol.
Facebook message her at work.

And I prefer MSN over Skype.

What is the deal with Skype, you can't change the color/font of the typing, so (for me anyway) is harder to distinguish between the two or more people typing. Is annoying.

And FB chat is s**t. FB period, is s**t.
Skype has video though. Only reason I use it.

You young'uns with your internet chatting and sexting

I had to make phone calls!!

Remember calling girls and telling them if they'd get on with me I'd go out with them

Those hapless mates who had a ******* custom emoticon downloaded for every single letter and number.

I though there was a limit to like 5 emoticons you could use per message? It was probably higher than that but anyway

They weren't messing around when they named you hey smoothy ;)
Only worked once

Really is nothing like handys when your 15

Ok, it's not often I have a story that would qualify for this thread. (Will let you know tho if I mistake sunscreen or any other household products for.... well certain other products)

But I do remember this one from my favourite place I can never stop banging on about The United States of America... actually, no was Canada, we had just travelled across the border from Michigan for the weekend to Windsor, so our younger friends under 21 could drink n s**t.

After a few cocktails we found ourselves (a group of ladies, ranging in ages from 19-22) outside a night club. Now the best asset anyone can possess in another country, is your own accent. In the queue outside the club, I found myself chatting to a very hot latino sexy babe, who seemed quite taken with me (and the accent I guess). I remember him looking something like this:

d7880a92bb52b11a0b7faf6ced756d2d.jpg

(Cept with much more clothes on)

All this continued as we made our way inside the club, got talking some more, etc... started dancing, dancing got closer and closer, and as we bumped and grinded to the strains of "Phenomenon" by LL Cool J and "The Thong Song".... I felt thing were going to progress even closer until....

I felt the vice like grip of my (very drunk) friend grab me around my arm. With the force and strength like the jaws of ****ing life, she winched me away from sexy Latino babe, mid Thong song, and yelled in my ear "I'VE FOUND A BETTER GUY FOR YOU!!!!" and literally shoved me in the arms of another guy on the other side of the dance floor.

I remember him looking something like this:

images

After thinking to myself "I will murder my friend later", I tried to be polite as I could to this point dexter, as we awkwardly shuffled to the music no less than 30cm apart from each other. I think I finally mumbled something about needing to get a drink and left. Never saw sexy Latino babe again. :(

You young'uns with your internet chatting and sexting

I had to make phone calls!!

Remember calling girls and telling them if they'd get on with me I'd go out with them
Weak username to post ratio

Sounds like you're 15!
How are you talking to her though if you don't talk to her at work

Weak username to post ratio

Sounds like you're 15!
How are you talking to her though if you don't talk to her at work

We talk at work, it's just very stilted and awkward in comparison to the other girls at work, who I can actually hold a conversation with without sounding like an idiot lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back