Peter Wright vs Brodie Grundy

Who would you take

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Peter Wright calls himself a forward and seems to just ruck sometimes because of his height and skills, but at the end of the day I think they're quite different.

...for a spot in your VFL team, so yea I agree.

Grundy played more AFL games then VFL this year, but yeah

23rvhg3.jpg

Grundy played more AFL games then VFL this year, but yeah
I'm not going to bother to argue, and that wasn't the point. The point being, you have the worst ruck status in the league and he could barely get a game. That says a lot.

Wright by a mile and he hasn't yet played a game.

He played two decent games for the season, Anzac Day wasn't one of them

You obviously didn't watch too many of his games. And Anzac day was one of many of his good performances.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm not going to bother to argue, and that wasn't the point. The point being, you have the worst ruck status in the league and he could barely get a game. That says a lot.

Wright by a mile and he hasn't yet played a game.

Weren’t all you Rucks out Injured and you had none left?

Vardy, Blicavs and Simpson are as useless as **** in a bull.

But they don’t play for Collingwood;)

and As Usual name a Collingwood player and then they get Bashed.

IF Pies draft Wright. Won’t take long for people to call him a Hack

Vardy, Blicavs and Simpson are as useless as **** in a bull.
Blicavs is better than Grundy. He was getting a game for a top 4 team. The others were injured.
Weren’t all you Rucks out Injured and you had none left?
Basically, and it basically says a lot about Grundy.

But they don’t play for Collingwood;)

and As Usual name a Collingwood player and then they get Bashed.

IF Pies draft Wright. Won’t take long for people to call him a Hack
Nope and it's the other way around. According to you, every Collingwood player is a superstar.

Blicavs is better than Grundy. He was getting a game for a top 4 team. The others were injured.

Basically, and it basically says a lot about Grundy.

No wonder Blicavs was getting a game.

Blicavs is the most useless player in the afl. He is tall and can run but that it. There is no point in running is you can't do anything else.

You obviously didn't watch too many of his games. And Anzac day was one of many of his good performances.
You must have an extremely low standard. At the moment he is a VFL ruckman, however in 5-6 years I can see him as one of the better, if not the best, ruck in the comp. However, if you think he's playing well at the moment then...
the-bias-is-strong-with-this-one.jpg

You must have an extremely low standard. At the moment he is a VFL ruckman, however in 5-6 years I can see him as one of the better, if not the best, ruck in the comp. However, if you think he's playing well at the moment then...

Well in the VFL Game he played against you. He Destroyed Tom Bellchambers.

Name any 20 year old Ruckman that has played 20 or more games.

Shows how Little you know

Some of his games this year were VFL standard, but he had others that were okay and a couple that were great. Anzac Day falls into the okay category. The only reason why he was playing VFL this year was because Witts has a better tank than him, talent wise Grundy is ahead.

Grundy is rubbish. I'd take Wright.

There's no anti-Collingwood bias there, either, so don't bother playing that card. I like Collingwood.

Agree - What has he shown that he a Dud?

I have no idea how people can even think that

Back