Teams Dallas Cowboys - America's Team

Remove this Banner Ad

For all my tantrums mid game about our choking tendencies, it really is worth celebrating that we are 7-0 on the road.

Says something about the improved psychology of the team.

Just have to find a way to make Arlington a fortress.

For all my tantrums mid game about our choking tendencies, it really is worth celebrating that we are 7-0 on the road.

Says something about the improved psychology of the team.

Just have to find a way to make Arlington a fortress.

I agree but it won't happen.

JJ wants a full stadium every game and gives tickets to opposition supporters all the time for cheap $$$ so he does not have empty seats. Not to mention many of our season ticket holders have been reportedly selling theirs cause they have been unhappy with a few things and refusing to go to home games according to Cowboy U.S.A forums.

Last edited:
So looking at who should win games from here, the Colts game is still pivotal. I see one hope of losing this game and getting the final wild card spot. If the Lions beat the Packers, and our only loss is against the Colts, we get the Packers on conference wins if my calculations are correct. Aside from that, we would need an upset.

Equation hasn't really changed for us. Need to win out before, need to win out now unless somebody else stumbles.

Few negative nancys in this thread. Eagles game was never in doubt ;).

Redskins are a mess, Colts are slipping through the cracks as an underperforming team the last month or so. Luck worries me but the rest of the team don't.

12-4 easily up for grabs.

Few negative nancys in this thread. Eagles game was never in doubt ;).

I wonder what you might have said when 21-0 turned into 21-24.

I wonder what you might have said when 21-0 turned into 21-24.

This team has shown multiple times this season that they are a different Cowboys team.

I personally never doubted that we would win. Especially after the start we had.

If the fan's keep thinking "It's the Cowboys, it's only a matter of time before they choke/screw up" they are no better than ESPN ;)

This team has shown multiple times this season that they are a different Cowboys team.

I personally never doubted that we would win. Especially after the start we had.

If the fan's keep thinking "It's the Cowboys, it's only a matter of time before they choke/screw up" they are no better than ESPN ;)

We have a vested interest, ESPN don't feel the pain.

Still, you weren't on during the game so we don't know if the demons might have reappeared.

What a crazy win. Watched it on replay then. After blowing a 21-0 lead it wasn't a great feeling.

Still sucks we could easy finish 11-5 and miss playoffs. Really need to finish 12-4.

Great win got scary when they come back but gee its good to be winning in December.And to even it up 1-1 very happy.Now onto the Colts and I'm on holidays from Friday Lunch time so will be up early in Perth on Mon Morn 4am to see us get another victory.And all i can say is Throw up the X and Pay the Man Jerry same with Murray Pay him.

And all i can say is Throw up the X and Pay the Man Jerry same with Murray Pay him.

Not as simple as that. If we have to let some of those O-Line beasts go because we overspent on the triplets, suddenly we might see the production of Romo, Bryant and Murray taper off big time.

We also need to spend some money on defense. I have a general sense of unease about our roster management and cap position at the moment.

Meh its the normal schedule. We will see how they do playoff time

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks Redskins. Balances out our costly loss to them.

Beat the Colts and we don't have to worry about a late round division opponent choke.

I'm smelling playoffs and they smell great.

Last edited:
I am not counting anything yet even though we are so close.

The next 2 games we are more than capable of dropping and if Philly beat the G-Men we miss out again.

Luck will well and truly test out our defense and we tend to struggle against high throwing teams not to mention Zac Martin under an injury cloud and Murray with a broken hand currently.

Please. The spots guaranteed.

We've lost 4 games all year. We're not going to drop 2 in 2 weeks.

How many years you been following us??

Believe me we can drop both these games.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back