Marijuana sales tax revenue huge boom for Colorado cities

Remove this Banner Ad

I have no problem with cannabis being grown for personal or medicinal use. But for corporations to profit from getting people addicted to a substance does not sit too well with me at all.

You should look up all the various benzo support groups on facebook. There you'll read horror stories about the millions addicted to them and serious permanent disorders they create.They are highly addictive, some believe designed to be. Doctors hand them out willy nilly. Many actors have overdosed on them (heath ledger)

Pot works better, is less addictive and doesn't cause side effects worse than what they're treating.

I have no problem with cannabis being grown for personal or medicinal use. But for corporations to profit from getting people addicted to a substance does not sit too well with me at all.

What a load of s**t!
Can't believe this myth still does the rounds. It is well known pot is not physically addictive, unlike nicotine or caffeine. Some people may form an habitual addiction, but this is no different to someone being addicted to chocolate or gaming.

Was daily user last year and just got back last weekend from two weeks O/S had no withdraws and have held off since. I haven't turned into a rampaging lunatic like some would like us to believe.

I haven't turned into a rampaging lunatic like some would like us to believe.

Check this page out, clearly funded by someone with a vested interest.

https://www.facebook.com/MMYVofficial

Some of thier work.

554819_561828353838006_751620173_n.png

67528_561828380504670_1679927495_n.png

10929105_872479992772839_8558888838576296369_n.png

16206_869287666425405_7779977704966654124_n.png

1509938_864614440226061_4748197567576182065_n.png

The only peaceful stoner is a dear stoner is gold
It is in many ways!

Isn't a touch hypocritical that they say stoners are violent and psychotic? It's pure hate speech. Imagine if an Islamic person put up a meme 'the only good soldier is a dead soldier? don't we bomb palestine every few years because they say the same thing about Isrealis?

Hello, hello, my name's Terry and I'm a law-abider
There's nothin' I like more than gettin' fired up on beer
And when the weekend's here
I exercise my right to get paralytic and fight

Good Bloke fairly
But I get well leery when geezers look at me funny
Bounce 'em round like bunnies
I'm likely to cause mischief

Good clean grief you must believe
And I ain't no thief, law-abidin' and all, all legal
And who cares about my liver when it feels good?
What you need is some real manhoo

If I could be bothered, I'd hit anyone that said that.

Causing trouble, your stinking rabble
Boys saying I'm the lad who's spoiling it
You're on drugs it really bugs me when people try and tell me I'm a thug
Just for getting drunk
I like getting drunk
Cause I'm an upstanding citizen
If a war came along I'd be on the front line with em.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It can induce schizophrenia and psychosis, which can lead to suicide. As can many other illegal drugs, granted.

Have you ever talked to someone who used pot and experienced this, talked to them about how the health departments dealt with it? or are you repeating something you've been selectively told? Their stories are very relevant to the discussion on medicinal and recreational use of pot.

Pot is not what caused the "psychosis".

There is no attempt by mental health authorities to deal with the pot use or the circumstances that lead to their issues. They just medicate with far worse drugs. Mental health authorities know that introverted males from dysfunctional families are prone to 'psychosis' if their levels of pot use become high, if their diet suffers and social structures fail. They know that crime syndicate produced hydro exasperate the issue. There answer is a chemical lobotomy.

They also know that alcohol has far more serious effects on the vulnerable user and much more on their family friends and colleagues. They know that many more users of grog are susceptible to its negatives than the amount of pot users. They know that grog is addictive and a depressant.They know pot smokers don't fail to give way and wipe out whole families with one mistake while under the influence. They say nothing.

We now know that the energy industry, the health industry and the security industry make billions out of pot being illegal.

My problem with Marijuana is it's usually people I'd consider to be "losers" who smoke it. Usually.

It tends to make people a bit dumber with prolonged use, and I'd prefer that it not be made available by law to the wider population.

Have you ever talked to someone who used pot and experienced this, talked to them about how the health departments dealt with it? or are you repeating something you've been selectively told? Their stories are very relevant to the discussion on medicinal and recreational use of pot.

Pot is not what caused the "psychosis".

There is no attempt by mental health authorities to deal with the pot use or the circumstances that lead to their issues. They just medicate with far worse drugs. Mental health authorities know that introverted males from dysfunctional families are prone to 'psychosis' if their levels of pot use become high, if their diet suffers and social structures fail. They know that crime syndicate produced hydro exasperate the issue. There answer is a chemical lobotomy.

They also know that alcohol has far more serious effects on the vulnerable user and much more on their family friends and colleagues. They know that many more users of grog are susceptible to its negatives than the amount of pot users. They know that grog is addictive and a depressant.They know pot smokers don't fail to give way and wipe out whole families with one mistake while under the influence. They say nothing.

We now know that the energy industry, the health industry and the security industry make billions out of pot being illegal.

To answer your question, yeah. I believe, based on evidence presented to me personally, that marijuana can act as a catalyst to bring on the onset of psychosis, where somebody pre-disposed to the condition may otherwise avoid its onset. For this reason I consider it to be a dangerous drug.

Health authorities are a separate topic, as is alcohol.

My problem with Marijuana is it's usually people I'd consider to be "losers" who smoke it. Usually.

Arnold Schwarzenegger is a loser? He found out one summer in Austria that pot was very good supplement after weight training. Many athletes use pot as muscle relaxant and for the hormonal kick you get out of laughing and sometimes quite significant expansion of thoughts/ideas. enjoying ones self after training, is a key to alot of athletes success. They find pot, to be the one additive with the most positives and least negatives. The most decorated Olympic swimmer of all time, was another who supplemented their diet with pot.

the chinese have been using the s**t as medicine for 5000 years - so imho that possible overrides the 'loser stigma' some EFC fans have put forward

To answer your question, yeah. I believe, based on evidence presented to me personally, that marijuana can act as a catalyst to bring on the onset of psychosis, where somebody pre-disposed to the condition may otherwise avoid its onset. For this reason I consider it to be a dangerous drug.

Health authorities are a separate topic, as is alcohol.

would you agree it is less dangerous to ones health overall than smoking and drinking the legal alternatives?

i know its a separate topic but that are still fairly related subjects

Remove this Banner Ad

Back