Social Off Topic Thread - House of Dastardly Crax

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sitting on my bum

poster___stating_the_obvious_by_e_n_s-d744tv7.jpg

Hasn't scored many this shield season.

However, SA in cricket is the one time I ignore my disdain for NSW in sport. SA when it comes to cricket should know their place and finish last. Absolutely crap state for cricket if a saffer chucker is the best choice for captain.

Hate to be nasty but can't stand SA cricket at all. Therefore go 6ers;).
It's alright. If SA ever become "good" in cricket, I'll be a South Aussie. Until then, I'll remain Victorian.

On a serious note, I'm a Bushranger fan from way back, and I support the Renegades. It's just that having lived here for 10 years, you eventually develop an affinity towards your adopted home state. When it comes to footy though, the bastards do it pretty well here, so fcuk 'em and fcuk their teams! I love giving Port and Adelaide supporters so much s**t!

It's alright. If SA ever become "good" in cricket, I'll be a South Aussie. Until then, I'll remain Victorian.

On a serious note, I'm a Bushranger fan from way back, and I support the Renegades. It's just that having lived here for 10 years, you eventually develop an affinity towards your adopted home state. When it comes to footy though, the bastards do it pretty well here, so fcuk 'em and fcuk their teams! I love giving Port and Adelaide supporters so much s**t!
Same here, SC- only for the WA side of things, not SA, obviously. ;) I always forget that my children aren't Victorian... I don't know why.

Same here, SC- only for the WA side of things, not SA, obviously. ;) I always forget that my children aren't Victorian... I don't know why.
I managed to steal my son from the seemingly impenetrable clutches of his mother's hands and convinced him to turn his back on a life he appeared destined to live - supporting the Crows - and barrack for the mighty Cats. He's a big Strikers fan though and was really disappointed with the result tonight. When the last wicket fell tonight, he turned to me straight away and said: "At least we beat the Renegades, so nerr!". :oops::D

Errrr

What do you mean by aliases?

Aliases are fine on Bigfooty. No idea what Hate is talking about.
I think I meant that a person can be on internet chat forums , like this and others, and have different user names . Which would entail different email address. And a lot of time :) Seems as though heaps do it, and it is ok . I hear a lot about this Sooz, ?

I think I meant that a person can be on internet chat forums , like this and others, and have different user names . Which would entail different email address. And a lot of time :) Seems as though heaps do it, and it is ok . I hear a lot about this Sooz, ?

Attachments

• 4740982907a5554573414ml.jpg
    4740982907a5554573414ml.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 9
Yep it's fine using multiple accounts, as long as you aren't banned then use another one.

But even then, I think it is pretty lenient. If you don't carry on like a pork chop then mods have no reason to check your ip address.
Who the eff is that supposed to be?
Sooz is a person and a running joke on bigfooty and TLC. I'm not the person best to describe as I wasn't there when she first gained notoriety, but she's a bit of a laughing stock; saying Brad Scott is her cousin, attacking people, saying weird s**t etc.

Permabanned yet always comes back, and it's pretty easy to spot her now. She'll have a north avatar, weird username and says something weird with little capital letters.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't know the full story but at least on the face of it I've often though it's a bit ordinary the way someone that is very likely not quite playing with a full deck gets used as a subject of ridicule on here. And even encouraged and joined in with some that actually run this site..

I don't know the full story but at least on the face of it I've often though it's a bit ordinary the way someone that is very likely not quite playing with a full deck gets used as a subject of ridicule on here. And even encouraged and joined in with some that actually run this site..
Agree. I try and stay out of it as much as possible.

Yep it's fine using multiple accounts, as long as you aren't banned then use another one.

But even then, I think it is pretty lenient. If you don't carry on like a pork chop then mods have no reason to check your ip address.

Sooz is a person and a running joke on bigfooty and TLC. I'm not the person best to describe as I wasn't there when she first gained notoriety, but she's a bit of a laughing stock; saying Brad Scott is her cousin, attacking people, saying weird s**t etc.

Permabanned yet always comes back, and it's pretty easy to spot her now. She'll have a north avatar, weird username and says something weird with little capital letters.
Wait, what!? So, you're telling that's NOT a dude!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back