Official Team Thread Sin City Swamprats Season Nineteen Thread - Literally missed it by that much...

Remove this Banner Ad

Last season I was often here alone with only Power Raid keeping me company. Of course Spookism was here, but as he is a spook and invisible and all...well...it got lonely

I think we almost won a game last season. or was it jut wishful thinking?

I think we almost won a game last season. or was it jut wishful thinking?

I think we hallucinated that on an acidic moment. Remember when we found you naked up a windmill? You said you flew up there and I had to fly up to get you down

I think we hallucinated that on an acidic moment. Remember when we found you naked up a windmill? You said you flew up there and I had to fly up to get you down

I thought I was mounting a goat.

I know it sounds far fetched one could confuse a windmill for a goat but on acid, bad light with the sun setting and the right angle.......surely you can excuse my error.

upload_2015-2-24_20-50-38.png

thanks for getting me down though.

I thought I was mounting a goat.

I know it sounds far fetched one could confuse a windmill for a goat but on acid, bad light with the sun setting and the right angle.......surely you can excuse my error.

View attachment 111818

thanks for getting me down though.

And goats on acid do have a habit of flying around like a windmill...well that is how I have found it

And goats on acid do have a habit of flying around like a windmill...well that is how I have found it

I just wished I filmed the night, so I could look back and see if the night was as good as I remember.

I'm sure it was the drugs but the night sky was a brilliant purple colour.

I just wished I filmed the night, so I could look back and see if the night was as good as I remember.

I'm sure it was the drugs but the night sky was a brilliant purple colour.

I asked my grandma if she'd seen my little blue pills ... "faak the blue pills but did u see the purple goat on our windmill"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Had enough, keeping out of current game thread...worse one in my time here. I'll come back later tomorrow to put up team, if no-one else has done it by then. Last week was a really really game thread...
I'm feeling the same thing. It's a bit ridiculous now. The first two threads were good fun, this one has been hijacked by personal bs. And to think I wouldn't be able to hate a team more than the Teddys

I'm feeling the same thing. It's a bit ridiculous now. The first two threads were good fun, this one has been hijacked by personal bs. And to think I wouldn't be able to hate a team more than the Teddys

It wasn't just the two bickering, there was hatred from all except one or two who wanted to banter. I Only agreed to join the SFA, because it was fun...fantasy you know where everybody was equal no matter which RL club they support. Might as well just post on the Main Board, if I want to hate every other RL club. No the fun has been sucked out of this weeks game

It wasn't just the two bickering, there was hatred from all except one or two who wanted to banter. I Only agreed to join the SFA, because it was fun...fantasy you know where everybody was equal no matter which RL club they support. Might as well just post on the Main Board, if I want to hate every other RL club. No the fun has been sucked out of this weeks game
Couldn't agree more

Agreed ... I bailed too

It's started again? Everything happening right now is 100% QOOTY banter. I can't help it that your teammate can't correctly compare and contrast easily accessible and understandable statistics and so he has to make them up to try and make himself look like the better player.

Easily put him back in his place with the real statistics :).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back