Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 11 - Fighting Furies v Sin City Swamprats at rfctigerarmy's hippodrome

Remove this Banner Ad

Ant Bear

Well, it was a bit of a mess as I had to save the place from the deep deep hole you left it in. I kinda failed and unfortunately it has still never recovered
When I left, the SFA was the most active it had ever been.

It thrives on controversy, engagement of the club leaders and on recruitment; it seems to me that all of this has subsided in the three admin terms post AB.

It thrives on controversy, engagement of the club leaders and on recruitment; it seems to me that all of this has subsided in the three admin terms post AB.
Yes, but the real growth of the league occurred between seasons 18-20. An incredible transitional period overseen by the league’s best ever leader.

Yes, but the real growth of the league occurred between seasons 18-20. An incredible transitional period overseen by the league’s best ever leader.
Bored Loop GIF

Bring back Ant Bear to Make the Sweet FA Great Again!

Shueygod Chronz krided SplintWhisky Toump Ass Edmund hunt The Cryptkeeper JyeDye Feraligatr Silky23 Rioli8217

I don’t really know any of you. I don’t really want to know any of you. Don’t be offended - I’m the best player, poster, media performer and administrator the league has seen.

I just have some advice.

Leave the hellhole.

omgfridge what’s with your fridge fetish?

ShaunDuggan I actually nominated you for the Hall of Fame in two different seasons. It’s the only thing I’ve ever failed in. I’m not sure if that says more about you or me?

James Colorado in 2012, a man named James was responsible for a mass shooting event which killed 12 and injured 70 in a movie theatre in Colorado.

It’s clear you are named for a disgraceful killer, and that you lead a qootball team (despite avoiding your only actual duty to name a team) is an injustice. You should be locked up like your namesake.

NaturalDisaster I have similar misgivings. Boxing Day tsunami? Pompeii itself? Whatever you are named for represents death and destruction and I won’t stand for it in this league.

Wokeydoke7 is back?!

Frothies Mcveigh tigland Grockadoc now you guys are actually half decent, so I assume the three of you are just inactive list fillers now. You couldn’t possibly still be around posting alongside some of these morons. You have too much respect for yourselves.

Sab22 St Kilda suck

Frederico_WA the Western Australian team submission time is a disgraceful attempt to pander to our inferior Western Australian third cousins.

Between the extra time this affords and the severe lack of things to do in WA, it’s really you who should’ve stood up to name a team when your captains failed drastically. Twice.

crazywildhorse Pickitt you both annoy the crap out of me
okeydoke7 going full drazah warms my heart

What was your favourite moment of your admin term, NaturalDisaster ?

Mine was kicking BRAB out of committee. Then doing the same to Tarkyn_24 who had been silently lurking in the Committee room for years.

I had no role in Mobbs being evicted, however - that was all down to him resigning his commission as a moderator

What was your favourite moment of your admin term, NaturalDisaster ?

Mine was kicking BRAB out of committee. Then doing the same to Tarkyn_24 who had been silently lurking in the Committee room for years.

I had no role in Mobbs being evicted, however - that was all down to him resigning his commission as a moderator

Wasn’t that Fumbler?

Also my favourite moment was the admin for a day thing, pity we ended up with serial_thrilla and The Filth Wizard being a typical party pooper.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do you want to stay and post here? Swamprats are more boring than a philreich joke.
No thanks, I already have to put up with okey interjecting his self importance into what was otherwise world war 3 in my own thread.

Kinda fun actually

In other news, jackster83 was seen leaving a West Heidelberg medical centre last night clutching a manilla folder and sporting a sourpout

Pulp Fiction Loop GIF by BAR-TEK Motorsport
For a second, I thought you were referring to the Furies moving to the Philippines - they could become the Manila Folders.

For a second, I thought you were referring to the Furies moving to the Philippines - they could become the Manila Folders.
What have the good people of the Philippines done to deserve that punishment?

How long had you been lurking there, tarks?
I’d have given the world record holder for hide and seek a shake. 😂

The last time I’d had a legitimate reason to be there was Season 19, but I’d had access illegitimately prior to that too. Honestly, I only ever actually checked the board though if there was something specifically relevant to my interests.

HoF board got me back by not granting my access for a good length of time. I thought the board was one big inside joke until I discovered it existed. 😂

What have the good people of the Philippines done to deserve that punishment?

They have supplied way too many mail-order brides to dirty old Aussie men

Remove this Banner Ad

Back