Official Match Thread Season 37 - Round 6 - Fighting Furies v Baghdad Bombers at rfctigerarmy's hippodrome

Remove this Banner Ad

1709621494192.png

vs

1709621561039.png

Before we begin, let's start with a bit of humour:

My daughter wants the new iPhone for her birthday. I told her she will get one as long as she has good grades, does her chores, and follows the house rules. Otherwise she will get a cheaper phone. It's my way or the Huawei.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Man and wife are checking out of a hotel. The man notices the bill includes a $50 fee for use of the swimming pool. He tells the hotel clerk they didn't use the pool. The clerk replies, "That's not the issue sir, it was there all the time for you to use."

"OK", says the guy and proceeds to pay the clerk $100 less than the bill.

The clerk says, "Wait a minute sir, this amount is $100 short."

"No it's not", says the guy, "I'm charging you $100 for having sex with my wife."

The clerk is shocked and says, "Sir I can assure you I did not have sex with your wife."

The man replies, "That's not the issue, she was there all the time."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Welcome to a clash that pits 10th vs 13th

The Furies slipped to 1-3 after snatching defeat from the jaws of victory against The #lolWonders

After 4 straight losses, The Bombers finally got their first win on Sunday

Is it too early to say that the loser of this match is done for the season?

Furies

Who’s hot

crazywildhorse: 19 possessions & 13 tackles

Edmund hunt: 31 possessions, 6 marks & a goal

Who’s not

Sab22: 2 handballs

Rioli8217: 4 possessions

Bombers

Who’s hot

Norway blue: 21 possessions & 10 tackles

Bovo: 22 possessions, 4 marks & a goal

Who’s not

iDOn: 1 kick

VeinGlorious: 5 possessions

Who wins?

This is a tough one

The Bombers need a win & The Furies want to lose

It's a DRAW!

Captains please note: The deadline for team sheet submission is Thursday 11:59 PM Perth Time

Last edited:
Hi Bombers!

GIF by Groundhog Day

Trying my best to emulate this young fella MayTheNorthBeWithU IMG_6497.gif this week, as he is currently on leave, but I tell you what, its been a while since I’ve been inside a classroom & trying to remember the alphabet is no mean feat. 🥴

MayTheGravBeWithU

IMG_6496.jpeg

Before we begin, let's start with a bit of humour:

My daughter wants the new iPhone for her birthday. I told her she will get one as long as she has good grades, does her chores, and follows the house rules. Otherwise she will get a cheaper phone. It's my way or the Huawei.
Man and wife are checking out of a hotel. The man notices the bill includes a $50 fee for use of the swimming pool. He tells the hotel clerk they didn't use the pool. The clerk replies, "That's not the issue sir, it was there all the time for you to use."

"OK", says the guy and proceeds to pay the clerk $100 less than the bill.

The clerk says, "Wait a minute sir, this amount is $100 short."

"No it's not", says the guy, "I'm charging you $100 for having sex with my wife."

The clerk is shocked and says, "Sir I can assure you I did not have sex with your wife."

The man replies, "That's not the issue, she was there all the time."

Welcome to a clash that pits 10th vs 13th

The Furies slipped to 1-3 after snatching defeat from the jaws of victory against The #lolWonders

After 4 straight losses, The Bombers finally got their first win on Sunday

Is it too early to say that the loser of this match is done for the season?

Furies

Who’s hot

crazywildhorse: 19 possessions & 13 tackles

Edmund hunt: 31 possessions, 6 marks & a goal

Who’s not

Sab22: 2 handballs

Rioli8217: 4 possessions

Bombers

Who’s hot

Norway blue: 21 possessions & 10 tackles

Bovo: 22 possessions, 4 marks & a goal

Who’s not

iDOn: 1 kick

VeinGlorious: 5 possessions

Who wins?

This is a tough one

The Bombers need a win & The Furies want to lose

It's a DRAW!

Captains please note: The deadline for team sheet submission is Thursday 11:59 PM Perth Time

No tl;dr version.

Disappointing cheese.

Saw this sad joke today, I forget where, but it was so bad I just had to share it. 🫢

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back