Official Match Thread SEASON 37 ROUND 1: FIGHTING FURIES vs MOUNT BULLER DEMONS @ RFCTIGERARMY'S HIPPODROME

Which team will win?

• Fighting Furies

Votes: 10 43.5%
  • Mount Buller Demons

Votes: 10 43.5%
  • I just want to post funny gifs

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • I hate this place and I'm a masochist

Votes: 1 4.3%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

4Th Of July America GIF

Welcome one and all to the 37th season of Sweet-FA. The league where we make up insane stuff and hope people like it. A new year, a new admin, and the same old qooty game we know and love. What joy!

furies33.png demons.png
Fighting Furies versus Mount Buller Demons

Furies missed out on finals last season by the smallest of margins. That rage and anger from the penalty point loss will fuel their fire this season as they try to right the wrongs of last season. Mount Buller seem to have finally got their team clicking again at the end of last season as they snuck their way into a prelim. If they can repeat that good run of form, they can easily go even further this season.

New Recruits to Watch:

The Cryptkeeper : The keeper of Crypts has moved to a new home in the Furies. He might be putting a lot more people in them this season, so watch your backs. Could be the grim reaper of the qooty field :eyes:

Truetiger : A true tiger on the qooty field? That doesn't seem very fair. Let's hope they've been de-clawed or the Furies are in a lot of trouble.

TIP: Demons had an excellent run at the end of last season to make it into a prelim. I think they continue that run this season. Demons by 21

Captains please submit your team sheets by midnight Thursday

Do you think we might have too many Hall Of Famers for our opposition, Headless? Will we be just too powerful?
In combination with our soon-to-be Hall of Famers, of which there are many, I feel it will be ONE TOUGH ASK for the Fighting Furies franchise.

That's just how I feel.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How did their recruiting efforts go in the off-season?
Well from what I know the only player was the one we gave them,
and that poster The Cryptkeeper has posted 100% of the Furies post in this match thread for them,
so a great get

Mt Buller is a shithole.

I ski'd there once...bogan filth everywhere.
I mean you can't judge the place by the people you took with you, when you left so did they :D

Well from what I know the only player was the one we gave them,
and that poster The Cryptkeeper has posted 100% of the Furies post in this match thread for them,
so a great get

TT you kicked me to the kerb you naughty, naughty boy.

Don't sing my virtues now. I'll be back for you and your lot.

TT you kicked me to the kerb you naughty, naughty boy.

Don't sing my virtues now. I'll be back for you and your lot.
You have posted more in this thread than you had for a whole season at Spotswood, I would say our trading you to the Hippodrome has done you the world of good, here you are a star

Back