Official Match Thread Season 37, Round 3 – Heritage Round - Fighting Furies v Gumbies FFC at rfctigerarmy's hippodrome

Remove this Banner Ad

Lol at you all talking about your healthy, uninjured defenders.

😢
Collingwood-Gumbies back-to-back double still on track*.

*Until Nick Daicos does his knee heloing an old granny cross the road.

With his recent activity Sab22, will be brought back into the team next week and likely promoted to club captain.

I feel like the 6 posts this week should warrant me another 3 seasons on the list

Ohhh oohh ohhh, can I play some Tay-Tay at half time? A bit of Anti-hero on piano?
Pretty sure her entire music catalogue is playing at the hippodrome during the match.

Nothing confirmed yet but I did put it in the Suggestions Box in the front office.

Age Margot Robbie about 50 years and put about 30 years of sun damage to her skin and you would have an idea what the person looked like.

You could honestly made a pretty decent bit of leather armour out of her skin for larping. Looked tough enough.

FtXz1aSXoAkUsr8.jpg:large

Pretty sure her entire music catalogue is playing at the hippodrome during the match.

Nothing confirmed yet but I did put it in the Suggestions Box in the front office.
Hey Falcon, define a suggestions box. Suggestions Boxes: A repository for absolutely no good ideas whatsoever surrounded by lolly and condom wrappers.

Age Margot Robbie about 50 years and put about 30 years of sun damage to her skin and you would have an idea what the person looked like.

You could honestly made a pretty decent bit of leather armour out of her skin for larping. Looked tough enough.

I have formed the opinion that brunettes age much better than blondes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tell her she should be grateful she has someone to lick any chocolate off her body. I can't see any possible ramifications.
I can't be the only one in shock that firstly Chat Pile has a girlfriend and secondly the thing he is trouble for is buying the wrong kind of chocolate.

I hope this isn't the start of a true crime podcast

Remove this Banner Ad

Back