Official Match Thread Season 37 - Round 9 - Fighting Furies v Dragons FFC at rfctigerarmy's hippodrome

Remove this Banner Ad

Woo what a win.

Get that one into ya Furies.

No -4 points for us this week campaigners.

Not you Dragons, I like you. Unlucky on the loss.

Also ******* JACKJUMPERS YOU BEAUTY

Your presence in the match thread was missed by posters on both teams.
Playing Qooty full time wasn’t paying enough rent for my room mates (my parents) so had to get a real job.

Wow Furies, with our backs against the wall all week we come out on our campaign to make finals with a resounding win! What a way to set the tone for the rest of the season!

Always a pleasure, Dragons, you're never short of a fun group to spend a week with ❤️

Thank you for posting, MWPP 😀

Coach Andonis1997 is just taking the piss now

Footage of Andonis1997 deciding who to put on the interchange bench.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Bad luck, Dragons. The slow start proved pivotal in the end and despite catching up on multiple occasions, just provided to be a bit too much in the end.

Some monster games by a number of players, PhenomenalV1 was clearly our best with Purple Jesus, Greenery and Pie 4 Life also playing very good games. Up forward, freo84 had a solid outing with four goals while Ligma, Chief, Bradesmaen, big_icky, serial_thrilla and pK75 also contributed on the day.

Tough to lose such a high scoring contest but the next round is another chance to make amends in another important game. :thumbsu:

Go Dragons!! :thumbsu:

3 : 6.35 - <<< big_icky is coming on to replace Ljp86 >>>

3 : 19.34 - <<< Ljp86 is coming on to replace Blaze Storm >>>
3 : 19.57 - <<< Blaze Storm is coming on to replace Ljp86 >>>

4 : 7.33 - <<< Ljp86 is coming on to replace Hatchy1992 >>>

4 : 13.49 - <<< Hatchy1992 is coming on to replace Ljp86 >>>

4 : 22.47 - <<< Ljp86 is coming on to replace Purple Jesus >>>

Ljp86 0 (On) 56.35 (Off) 69.34 (On) 69.57 (Off) 82.33 (On) 88.49 (Off) 97.47 (On) Total : 65%

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bad luck, Dragons. The slow start proved pivotal in the end and despite catching up on multiple occasions, just provided to be a bit too much in the end.

Some monster games by a number of players, PhenomenalV1 was clearly our best with Purple Jesus, Greenery and Pie 4 Life also playing very good games. Up forward, freo84 had a solid outing with four goals while Ligma, Chief, Bradesmaen, big_icky, serial_thrilla and pK75 also contributed on the day.

Tough to lose such a high scoring contest but the next round is another chance to make amends in another important game. :thumbsu:

Go Dragons!! :thumbsu:
Where’s my name? I had a season best 3 disposals and a goal.

Where’s my name? I had a season best 3 disposals and a goal.

You did well, Drizzy, a season best. Hopefully you can kick a couple of goals or more in our next game. :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back