Official Match Thread Season 36 Round 6 - Fighting Furies v Dragons FFC @ rfctigerarmy's hippodrome

Remove this Banner Ad

James Franco Reaction GIF

nothing like being hung out to dry.

Something about this W smells fishy to me ... this was apparently worth 6pts!

4 : .3 {lFP} - A long looping handpass to tigland.
4 : .34 {lFP} - tigland may even have goaled.
4 : .38 {lFP} - And the ball bounces through - unbelievable

The turntables at the local will only be playing the beats of mourning as we try to come to grips with a win. Feel free to join us at the hippodrome sports bar.

Green Day GIF

What a shithouse performance Furies.

Absolutely disgusting.

Congrats on the loss Dragons, that was a week.

See ya Ligma ⚽⚽

What a shithouse performance Furies.

Absolutely disgusting.

Congrats on the loss Dragons, that was a week.

See ya Ligma ⚽⚽
Thanks mate, we really didn't do our best and we have to be proud of the non-effort.

Thanks mate, we really didn't do our best and we have to be proud of the non-effort.

If only my team mates would give the non effort your mob did, did my part spudding it up again.

Thanks for the week T2B_ and the Dragons. Some thoroughly enjoyable moments!

Solid rookie performance by King Tenz as the top poster and not afraid to take on some of the biggest baddest bronies in SFA.

If only my team mates would give the non effort your mob did, did my part spudding it up again.
You're right, theres alot of blame we need to sling around when the next game thread opens in 30mins or so ...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep cheers James Colorado and the Furies. Always a good week hanging with you lot, even if many of us don't have the stamina any more for #grandfinalmatchthread type posting (maybe there's a pill for that?) ;)

Thanks Wosh for posting even if it was the wrong result for both teams...

Dragons, defensive training time!!

I can't ****ing believe this. I show leadership by not showing up until the game is over, and yet somehow we've won. It's like you guys don't even want the spoon. Are the Furies actually training behind my back, or something? Because they're clearly not spending enough time on the couch eating nachos and watching anime if this is the sort of rubbish produced 😤

Good game as always, Dragons; we always look forward to our time with you, and as usual we weren't disappointed ❤️

Thanks for posting, Wosh 😀

And congratulations on 50 games, Ligma ❤️

Bad luck, Dragons. We didn't have the best of starts and that saw us fall behind early although we did have the better of the second term. Unfortunately our third term wasn't up to scratch and that proved to be pivotal in the end despite winning the last quarter.

No real standout performances this week individually, Strigoi had a good game in the ruck with big_icky, Ligma in her 50th SFA game, Supersuns, Blaze Storm and serial_thrilla all putting in good efforts while PhenomenalV1, Pie 4 Life, Drizzy and BringBackTheAnchor each kicked three goals to make sure the scoreboard was ticking over.

Not the result we were after there, Dragons, but next week is another opportunity and we'll be back in the comforts of home against the Gumbies. :thumbsu:

Go Dragons!! :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back