NAB cup 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

We should have brown schoey and gov play every game of nab left together to gel so going into round 1 they are on the same page without having emac there .

McInnes should play every game of nab left at CHF as darlings return date is still unknown . No point in developing a key forward for 4 years and not giving him a go !

We should have brown schoey and gov play every game of nab left together to gel so going into round 1 they are on the same page without having emac there .

McInnes should play every game of nab left at CHF as darlings return date is still unknown . No point in developing a key forward for 4 years and not giving him a go !

Barrass should be given a shot as well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm thinking we go the tank right now, get 2 top 10 picks and we're looking better around the first season in the new Stadium :D

No Glass, no Waters, no Emac.

The leadership down back is going to tested massively, I guess as long as Hurn stays fit (jesus christ imagine if he went down) he might be able to hold things together. I assume his time being moved further up the ground will be extremely limited now, he was getting some good minutes in other areas last season.

Do we think Powell or Barrass is in line for a 2nd/3rd tall going into the season?From all reports Powell had a good game last week.

Also is Gov a sure thing down back, he plays well as a 3rd tall and intercepts very well but can he actually defend 1v1? I've yet to see him do this.

Also is Gov a sure thing down back, he plays well as a 3rd tall and intercepts very well but can he actually defend 1v1? I've yet to see him do this.
Only saw the one contest (didn't see the whole game) and he was outbodied/outsmarted 1-on-1 by Simon White. :drunk:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back