2015 NAb Challenge - St Kilda v Hawthorn, Docklands, 7.10pm

Remove this Banner Ad

He's not getting out run. The balls not being kicked within 20m of him because as you noted:
No, Derm was having a crack at him because he was standing shoulder to shoulder with Lake, and failed to run with him, allowing Hawthorn to have a 2 on 1 a the next contest.

How does McCartin look in general? Showing some promise? Lakey was athletic in his prime but more of a stay home gorilla back, surely McCartin has him covered with genuine speed?
Looks fine, but he's raw. Hasn't really got near it.

The kid is in his second game FFS, I see why Dermott has never ventured into coaching.

******* hell Derm, McCartin hasn't even played an AFL game, give him a chance. He's getting the number one defender FFS

"He just hasn't worked out his game yet".. No sh*t Dermott, it is his second game of football in a NAB cup with no Riewoldt.
These blokes actually get paid to sprout their dribble.

Lake is quick off the mark and has 12 pre season on McCartin can't believe Derms shite.

They need to play these matches as double headers on a Sat & Sun to encourage a few people to go. Fortunately I work just around the corner so no big deal for me tonight but thurs night for a nothing practice game appeals to very few.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dwayne over stating the clinic part. Saints are very young against almost full strength team.

Even less people there than I was expecting.
Crowd is disappointing. That being said, Hawthorn fans don't love Etihad. I'm sitting at home.

St Kilda fans will need this for this year:
oX6DQS9.png

Is Brereton also torturing the English language in his "analysis"?

You're just learning this now?

Honestly, with derm commentating and Hawthorn giving a weak SK a licking in front of a crowd with no atmosphere.... AND with the cricket QF on the other channel, Im amazed any of you non-Hawks/Saints are even watching. I wouldn't be.

Woah, some Saints players must have been some decent value in the Hawthorn 100+ margin market.

Crowd is disappointing. That being said, Hawthorn fans don't love Etihad. I'm sitting at home.

Likewise.

Was going to go, even though it was at etihad. But as it got later in the day I just decided I couldn't be stuffed going, I expected it to be pretty one sided, wasn't worth going even with free entry

Likewise.

Was going to go, even though it was at etihad. But as it got later in the day I just decided I couldn't be stuffed going, I expected it to be pretty one sided, wasn't worth going even with free entry
I expect saints supporters had the attitude of "We going to get flogged why bother going"

I expect saints supporters had the attitude of "We going to get flogged why bother going"

Saints thinking they're going to get flogged. Hawks thinking it'll be a boring flogging. Thursday night with the cricket at the g, no wonder nobody is there

Remove this Banner Ad

Back