Save the Date - March 31

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
And if he doesn't, well, good luck.
:D you can get protein without powder mate. Its called steak and eggs.

Besides most people don't even consider protein powder a supplement, it's a food. it's just dried milk.

Either way, Oakleigh certainly don't give supplements to them. In fact, unlike Essendon, they emphasise importance of the kids being very wary of supplements.

Besides most people don't even consider protein powder a supplement, it's a food. it's just dried milk.

Either way, Oakleigh certainly don't give supplements to them. In fact, unlike Essendon, they emphasise importance of the kids being very wary of supplements.

yep

Liquid protein has it's advantages though.

Am I meant to be taking protein powders after the gym? No wonder I'm knackered. I had two coffees and a cheese sandwich

haha have fun losing muscle on that diet

lol @ saying people don't consider protein powder a supplement. Just lol!

https://www.google.com.au/search?q=...&oe=utf-8&gws_rd=cr&ei=lqkUVZGDH4qF8QWiwoLwCA

So much for all the denial by EFC supporters that Joe couldn't possibly be part of the program. I assume he didn't receive an IN. Nor did Hal hunter. Doesn't mean they weren't involved.
Umm, Joe wasn't involved in "the program". The program that may have been untoward involved injections, of which Daniher received none.

Just about every AFL player would take protein powder and tablets... hell, I know TAC Cup players who used protein powder that they checked off with their club. Absolutely nothing dodgy.

It's a bit sad that you just can't let the Joe issue go. You were wrong mate, it's ok, we've all moved on.

Umm, Joe wasn't involved in "the program". The program that may have been untoward involved injections, of which Daniher received none.

Just about every AFL player would take protein powder and tablets... hell, I know TAC Cup players who used protein powder that they checked off with their club. Absolutely nothing dodgy.

It's a bit sad that you just can't let the Joe issue go. You were wrong mate, it's ok, we've all moved on.
Hang on. think about this just for a second. This is DANK we are talking about here. What do you reckon he would have had him on?

Hang on. think about this just for a second. This is DANK we are talking about here. What do you reckon he would have had him on?
clearly nothing prohibited, so what's your problem?

Seriously, stop smelling what the tiprat Barrett is cooking!! Don't you see what is happening?

They MADE UP A STORY to get you to watch. They promised a big exclusive, and when you are already watching it turns into a story on how Daniher had some whey powder after a gym session. They are manipulating you and you're still in their spell even though you've seen the the wizard of oz is just an old man and some tired conjuring tricks. Opt out Jen, opt out

clearly nothing prohibited, so what's your problem?

Seriously, stop smelling what the tiprat Barrett is cooking!! Don't you see what is happening?

They MADE UP A STORY to get you to watch. They promised a big exclusive, and when you are already watching it turns into a story on how Daniher had some whey powder after a gym session. They are manipulating you and you're still in their spell even though you've seen the the wizard of oz is just an old man and some tired conjuring tricks. Opt out Jen, opt out
I didn't watch it. Did you?

I'm sorry, it's not very hard to add 1+1 and get 21 when it comes to the shonkyness of Dank et al.

Every second person in the gym is knocking back a protein shake at some point during the day, it's not uncommon for athletes to be doing the same.

Non story.

He was involved in the program. Just about every AFL player don't have Dank involved. Yes checking off with their club is OK. That's why we have 34 players with IN's.

god no, I didn't watch it. I knew it would be exactly what it was.

You are one of ASADA's true believers, and they didn't issue Joe with an infraction. Why are you even concerned?
Because I don't trust Dank. Or Charter. Or Alavi.

And what does that have to do with me being an ASADA true believer?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm suspicious that was it another warning shot eg I have records what JD took. Stay away or there will be trouble.

Also JD was unlikely to have been a
Candidate for TA-65 as stopping his ageing wouldn't be desirable?

It has caloric value so its a food.

Some people may consider it a supplimemt as they are 'supplementing' their protine intake their regular diet with it; but its not a pure supplement like vitamins or creatine or anything else that has no calories and therefore aren't food.

No. You can't live off protein shakes. It supplements the food you eat.

I'm suspicious that was it another warning shot eg I have records what JD took. Stay away or there will be trouble.

Also JD was unlikely to have been a
Candidate for TA-65 as stopping his ageing wouldn't be desirable?
Maybe dank got confused with father and sons and it was intended for dustin :)

Because I don't trust Dank. Or Charter. Or Alavi.

And what does that have to do with me being an ASADA true believer?
because you have never said a bad word about them and you think they are utterly competent. Ergo, if they haven't requested Daniher receive a SCN then they don't believe he has any case to answer.

Obviously.

Think we can drop the Joe Daniher topic. He has no IN.

One can have as many protein shakes as they want, although one is enough in regards to your protein needs you dont want to overkill on too much protein Well recommended straight after a workout.

Last edited:
but you can live off air

nothing tastes as good as skinny feels
Or the sun ... apparently :rolleyes:

SUNGAZING.jpg

Bad logic there DJ - you can't live off cheese sandwiches / broad beans / bread etc... either right?

Um... yes..... That's a lifestyle choice. Wtf your post just jarred my brain.

Try living on protein shakes and tell me what happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back