List Mgmt. Current Contract Lengths

Remove this Banner Ad

Tutt is not on the OP any longer. But I didn't see him get delisted?
He is no longer on contract, Both he and Carlton have come to terms with a move to Carlton in the Preseason Draft

Wallis, Luke D and Roughie all in talks to extend contract
Around 2-4 years offered.
Any further news on this?? Saw Luke D answering some questions on website, saying how excited he was to play richmond at whitten oval, body language didn't suggest that at all. Maybe he's over the media side of it all.

Any further news on this?? Saw Luke D answering some questions on website, saying how excited he was to play richmond at whitten oval, body language didn't suggest that at all. Maybe he's over the media side of it all.
Nothing yet
luke d personallity isnt really media sinces hes a laid back guy

perhaps he isn't as comfortable in front of the cameras as Stringer, Bontempelli are

Libba never seems excited in front of the camera, but I don't read much into it
it is, what it is

I reckon contract negotiations with any of our best 22 players got a bit more complicated once we did the T Boyd deal.
Strictly speaking it should be about paying them market value (and should not be relative to what Boyd's getting at all) but the Boyd deal gives agents just a little more ammunition than they had before. "If he's worth a million a year surely my boy is worth $400k!"

As discussed in our critical analysis thread it's critical to lock in ALL of our most promising young players whether they are best 22 yet or not. We need list stability. After the last 5 months one of the worst things that could happen next off season would be to lose a couple of our young stars, especially players such as Dahlhaus. As it is, we're only just getting up off the canvas after the last series of blows.

Hopefully we hold off on signing Wallis , not sure he is what we need at the moment think we need to see beveridges game plan first

Hopefully we hold off on signing Wallis , not sure he is what we need at the moment think we need to see beveridges game plan first
Wallis is a jet and severly underrated on this board. He'd be one of the first I'd be resigning.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Terrible user of the ball
Below average, but that's only a minor blip in other actual elite categories. He's an elite tagger, and elite and quality ball user in tight situations, and has elite vision in packs.

Terrible user of the ball

Below average, but that's only a minor blip in other actual elite categories. He's an elite tagger, and elite and quality ball user in tight situations, and has elite vision in packs.

I also remember reading that something like 80% of possessions are under pressure - the most of any AFL player in 2014
(I should go and check the actual stat)

you cant write him off as a player just because his disposal efficiency is down when he has been playing the run with role (and playing the role quite well)

I also remember reading that something like 80% of possessions are under pressure - the most of any AFL player in 2014
(I should go and check the actual stat)

you cant write him off as a player just because his disposal efficiency is down when he has been playing the run with role (and playing the role quite well)
To be fair his disposal efficiency has been poor his whole career , not saying he can't play because he has ability just would love to see our side with good ball users

Going to be interesting at the end of the year with having to draft three players
There's always a few which become more obvious as the season progresses. You'd think that Fuller and Prudden would have the biggest gun to their head at the moment, with Cordy and Grant next in line. Morris and/or Boyd could hang the boots up as well.

There's always a few which become more obvious as the season progresses. You'd think that Fuller and Prudden would have the biggest gun to their head at the moment, with Cordy and Grant next in line. Morris and/or Boyd could hang the boots up as well.
Fuller's almost a lock. Prudden will have to show something special to avoid it. And hopefully our young midfield steps up this year and the need for Boyd won't be so great and he feels happy to retire. I'm really hoping Grant finally comes good this year.

Fuller's almost a lock. Prudden will have to show something special to avoid it. And hopefully our young midfield steps up this year and the need for Boyd won't be so great and he feels happy to retire. I'm really hoping Grant finally comes good this year.

Prudden ??? with the potential he has showed and his injury history not sure why you think he is under the gun

The club was happy to give Pearce another go and Prudden is a mile ahead of him.

Fuller and Pearce would be the two for me and Moyd likely to retire.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back