Official Match Thread S19 R7-Coney Island Warriors vs Geelong Wolves at Van Cortlandt Park

Remove this Banner Ad

This is one of the weirdest banter threads I've ever encountered. Did somebody hand out special cookies at the door?
It's more entertaining than the usual 'you're s**t' though

I can't wait to play the Royals, SoG hates banter unrelated to the games

I'm not even going to mention the game that entire week

Sorry friend. You guys are much better as Wolves than you were as Gumbies. Last year you were a ******* rank banter side.

Amazing what a season can do.

I did not enjoy your lot last season at all but I have enjoyed this one. Think both sides have improved IMO. Well done to Frankston Rover as I think he is doing a great job

Round Seven

How’d we get here already, it’s now Round Seven? I wish I could say I’d died and gone to heaven,
But with our opponents this week, it feels like I’ve gone the other way,
They keep running their mouths, always have so much s**t to say.
All the Warriors do is yap and yap, so this week I’ve decided it’s time for some rap.

Now for a rap to not get Biblical, it wouldn’t be right, so in the beginning God said let there be light.
He gave each man a brain to develop a wise crack, so each of those men joined the wolf pack.
But when God realized he had a bit of brain left over, he put it in a pet and called it Frankston Rover.
His Warriors were made in his image, poor guys, for none of them would ever be called wise.

And that is the sad story it’s true, of the origins of Rover and his crew.
Now on to talking about this week, with the brain and brawn against the pipsqueak and pissweak.
We’ve lost two on the trot it’s true, and there’s only one thing for us to do,
It’s turn around this slump we’re in, and get back on track with a thumping win.

What a sad lot they are, what a sorry state they’re in, relying on posters as poor as Reginald Perrin.
His sexual jokes even gall Tayl0r, when pure and innocent are not words associated with her.
Then there’s alex_is_on_fire who has no taste in teams, winning a Premiership? Only in his dreams.
BigJoeD isn’t bad, he can at least tell a joke, but out on the field he regularly chokes.

The Warriors as a team, what a sorry sight to behold, and let’s be honest, truth be told,
Most teams take pity on them, and give them a win, just to see them try and muster a grin.
The Wolves take no prisoners, we’re nobody’s friend. We’ll carry on smashing you lot til the end.
So heed that warning, we’re bound to show our beast side. Better luck next week taking on East Side.

Round Seven

How’d we get here already, it’s now Round Seven? I wish I could say I’d died and gone to heaven,
All the Warriors do is yap and yap, so this week I’ve decided it’s time for some rap.

Now for a rap to not get Biblical, it wouldn’t be right, so in the beginning God said let there be light.
He gave each man a brain to develop a wise crack, so each of those men joined the wolf pack.
But when God realized he had a bit of brain left over, he put it in a pet and called it Frankston Rover.
His Warriors were made in his image, poor guys, for none of them would ever be called wise.

Now on to talking about this week, with the brain and brawn against the pipsqueak and pissweak.
It’s turn around this slump we’re in, and get back on track with a thumping win.

What a sad lot they are, what a sorry state they’re in, relying on posters as poor as Reginald Perrin.
His sexual jokes even gall Tayl0r, when pure and innocent are not words associated with her.
Then there’s alex_is_on_fire who has no taste in teams, winning a Premiership? Only in his dreams.
BigJoeD isn’t bad, he can at least tell a joke, but out on the field he regularly chokes.

The Warriors as a team, what a sorry sight to behold, and let’s be honest, truth be told,
Most teams take pity on them, and give them a win, just to see them try and muster a grin.
The Wolves take no prisoners, we’re nobody’s friend. We’ll carry on smashing you lot til the end.
So heed that warning, we’re bound to show our beast side. Better luck next week taking on East Side.

Who are you and who do you play for?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Round Seven

This is like... not even rap my neg. This is like... high school spoken word poetry without the message or any substance.

Round Seven

What a complete load of s**t.
You're gonna lose, and lose bad fella.

Oh, by the way - TLDR

Sorry friend. You guys are much better as Wolves than you were as Gumbies. Last year you were a ******* rank banter side.
I wouldn't know I'm afraid

It's more entertaining than the usual 'you're s**t' though

I can't wait to play the Royals, SoG hates banter unrelated to the games

I'm not even going to mention the game that entire week
Good luck to you. I'm sure you'll have a lot of support in your quest.

I'm not going to mention his name, because he likes that.

Round Seven

tumblr_mg9uvzS7pQ1rrxh0io1_500.gif

Good luck to you. I'm sure you'll have a lot of support in your quest.

I'm not going to mention his name, because he likes that.
and because he will be reading this thread

Round Seven

If that's rap, you would have to spell it with a capital C.

Worse than Avril Lavigne.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back