Official Match Thread Season 37, Round 8: Coney Island Warriors vs West Coast Wonders at Van Cortlandt Park

Remove this Banner Ad

tumblr_milv7uZ0BV1qedb29o1_r1_500.gif

Hey guys, my TV all of a sudden just stopped working... what's crackin in Sweet FA town? šŸ¤”
I've got a feeling it will be working again soon.

I've got a feeling it will be working again soon.
Something tells me there will be a power outage around all of Australia soon then, well expect in WA but thatā€™s a completely different island with their own crazy language anyways so it doesnā€™t really matter :winkv1:

Hey guys, my TV all of a sudden just stopped working... what's crackin in Sweet FA town? šŸ¤”
I left the pub at half time to go to the G, thinking, Norf will Norf this. Thank me later.

TIF running to the neighbour's TV when he checks the scores at 3QT
Tom Hanks Running GIF

Tough t***ies Norf

Better luck next time. Lolololol

Edit: Sorry. Wrong thread.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In the rolling emerald hills of Eldoria, two names echoed in every hearth and tavern: Caleb, the stoic knight with a heart of gold, and Luke, the nimble rogue with a silver tongue. Though different as night and day, their bond was forged in the fires of countless battles.
Caleb, clad in gleaming armor, stood firm as a mountain, his unwavering shield a bulwark against any foe. His booming voice rallied the weary, and his unwavering loyalty inspired fierce devotion. Luke, on the other hand, was a whirlwind of wit and shadow. He danced through enemy lines, leaving foes bewildered and pockets lighter. His charm could disarm even the most hardened villain, and his quick thinking often saved the day.
Their first adventure began with a whispered plea from a desperate village elder. A monstrous wyvern, with scales like obsidian and a venomous bite, had taken roost in a nearby mountain pass, terrorizing trade routes and threatening the village's livelihood. Caleb, ever the champion, readily agreed to slay the beast. But Luke, sensing the creature's cunning, insisted on accompanying him.
Their journey was fraught with peril. They outsmarted goblin ambushes, navigated treacherous cliffs, and even unearthed an ancient trap that nearly claimed Caleb's life. Through it all, they relied on each other's strengths. Caleb's unwavering resolve kept them focused, while Luke's resourcefulness helped them overcome each obstacle.
Finally, they reached the wyvern's lair, a cavern choked with the stench of decay. The beast, larger than any they'd imagined, emerged with a thunderous roar. The battle raged. Caleb, a whirlwind of steel, deflected the wyvern's attacks, drawing its focus. But its venomous tail lashed out, striking him a glancing blow. Weakened and falling, Caleb seemed doomed.
Just then, a glint of silver flashed. Luke, unseen until that moment, had used the distraction to climb the cavern walls. With a daring leap, he landed on the wyvern's back, his daggers flashing. He blinded the beast, driving it mad with frustration. Seizing the opportunity, Caleb rose, his remaining strength channeled into a single, powerful blow that pierced the wyvern's heart.
News of their victory spread far and wide. Caleb and Luke, the unlikely heroes, became symbols of unwavering courage and cunning. They continued their adventures, facing down fire giants in smoldering volcanoes, rescuing kidnapped princesses from haunted castles, and stopping wars before they even began.
Their legend grew, not just for their victories, but for their friendship. They proved that true heroism wasn't about individual strength, but about the bonds we forge and the trust we share. Caleb and Luke, the stalwart knight and the nimble rogue, forever etched in the hearts of Eldoria.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back