Official Match Thread S19 R7-West Coast Wonders vs East Side Hawks at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

dhMeAzK.gif

The fact was indeed fun, and, it was true. I am not even going to bother arguing with you, I'm a wereboncer; however, why lynch a Wereboncer when you have the Wise Guy Sampire right here, town?

What would be more beneficial? Lynching one innocent Wereboncer, or lynching WGS? Quite simple to me. He is showing clear desperation here. The fact that he did this much study to prove that I am indeed a Wereboncer simply guarantees that he is aligned with evil. Now, I don't know where he found this information. I definitely don't have him as a friend on Facebook, he's not even following me on Instagram, so this wasn't 5 minutes worth of bullshit. He was simply desperate to clear his name, after labelling a clear town member is WaLkEr_ThE_StAr as a "#jerk". No one pointed that out.

Town, you know what you have to do in order to win this game. Rid the town of Sampires BEFORE going after a less guilty Wereboncer.

Wise Guy Sampire

I'm not saying you are (just) a wereboncer, that was simply one layer of a carefully constructed post.

I'm saying you are a nazi.

And me and my Hawk buddies here are bastards and we are going to once again stop you from winning anything of note - round 7.

d7798b898093878da420aaa7eafa6d98.jpg

SSwans2011- the well dressed new ruler of the Wonders Party concedes his guilty pleasure - being a bad guy. Also displays shocking hand technique to receive a mark - another loss for the Wonders on the cards.

No

Wise Guy Sampire

Well then you are surely doomed.

Evil breeds inspirational leaders.

Take former Hawks captain Itsmyshow - he is clearly the dark lord himself. If you mention his real name he casts a spell with his special power that will prevent you from posting for the rest of the week.

Or Mr Eagle - current evil dictator in charge. He is a bird. I hate birds. They scare the s**t out of me and are unpredictable as *. Evil.

The Hawks are much better than the Wonders and it's due to leadership. You all said yourself that TheFreshBanana was soft - well I just though he was a good guy. That of course being your problem.

Your new nazi leader is evil, I wasn't saying it was bad per say (maybe the wrong kind of evil) But you've told me I might be wrong. And if I am than okeydoke7 may as well give you the spoon already so your good guy leader can make you some nice pasta sauce for the team or something a good guy would do.

And before you ask, when I was captain I killed a cat with my car :cool:
- won many games and awards.

You've lost the plot WGS. Of course he's evil. Probably the most evil Captain yet. You are but a pale shadow alongside him. Which is probably fitting, considering the nature of your evilness.

You don't seem sure of this at all.

I'm barely evil* and even I can inspire you to flip flop over the status of your captain.

*...lol, good one brain** and fingers. I typed barely legal out of muscle memory and had to re type barely evil. Twice.

**other brain***

***penis.

What do you mean?
You lurked in the shadows all season and now my thread has called you out, you've taken offence and have been posting a lot more than regularly in places you normally wouldn't visit i.e. a Wonders vs. Hawks thread.

No two ways about it.

You lurked in the shadows all season and now my thread has called you out, you've taken offence and have been posting a lot more than regularly in places you normally wouldn't visit i.e. a Wonders vs. Hawks thread.

No two ways about it.

Oh. That explains why I've also posted in the Hawks v Demons match thread a few rounds ago (I put on a show there as a new Demons recruit to battle my now Hawks brethren - I was best in thread. I didn't spam but posted when I had something to say). Good research by you as I pointed out.

Your activity rating is skewed because the Royals don't bother with posting stats so you guessed.

A quiet offseason has people thinking I'm not still a great of this game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fun fact: this will be WaLkEr_ThE_StAr 's 200th game in the SFA.

Thankyou to the Hawks for giving me the opportunity to celebrate this milestone wearing their colours. I have played for countless other clubs in my time, so some might call me the 'Lindsay Lohan' of the SFA, but have enjoyed my time in the game and none moreso than now playing for the Hawkers!

Whilst real life/work (what is that I hear you say!) gets in the way from time to time, limiting my posting output, I am forever committed to contributing where I can. Hopefully that continues this week by helping net a win for the mighty Hawks!

That was a little more fun. :)

In all seriousness though, congratulations WaLkEr_ThE_StAr. Even if you play for the Hawks, 200 games is a major achievement.

Thanks mate, appreciate it!

Congrats to WaLkEr_ThE_StAr

#jerk.

Once again my nemesis WTS steals WGS thunder. It's my 100th game this week and this guy has the audacity to one up me again.

But in honour of his achievement I'll join the Hawks for the rest of the week as that new Wonders captain. Hen da man? Has requested more Hawks to prove his worth against. #geauxhawks #WGS100vWTS200friendorfoe

Ah yes, WGS! We meet again old foe!

As our milestones coincide, my 200 games vs your 100 settles the argument once and for all that you are truly only half as significant to the SFA as I, and that you are the impostor when it comes to the WTS/WGS acronym name.

I'm not saying you are (just) a wereboncer, that was simply one layer of a carefully constructed post.

And me and my Hawk buddies here are bastards and we are going to once again stop you from winning anything of note - round 7.

SSwans2011- the well dressed new ruler of the Wonders Party concedes his guilty pleasure - being a bad guy. Also displays shocking hand technique to receive a mark - another loss for the Wonders on the cards.

Well, i feel it is good time to have a 4th Reich with the Wonders, obviously the rest of the world are starting to not fear us.

If you want brightsides, everybody, at least the trains will be running on time when we take over the SFA :p

I don't take marks, or even touch the ball. I just defend, and especially tackle, because it makes it looks like I'm doing something.

Okay, I admit it, I'm a nazi. What's your point? I'm a sucker for good speakers. :$ Aren't we all? If that makes me a bad guy, call me 'Stalin' and call the Hawks 'Trotsky'.

epic-fail-gifs-vampire-fail.gif

A perfectly accurate portrayal of what the Wise Guy Sam and his Sampires' performance on the weekend will look like.

I don't take marks, or even touch the ball. I just defend, and especially tackle, because it makes it looks like I'm doing something.

Okay, I admit it, I'm a nazi. What's your point? I'm a sucker for good speakers. :$ Aren't we all? If that makes me a bad guy, call me 'Stalin' and call the Hawks 'Trotsky'.

epic-fail-gifs-vampire-fail.gif

A perfectly accurate portrayal of what the Wise Guy Sam and his Sampires' performance on the weekend will look like.

Nazi Stalin? That's a weird thing to be. You don't know much about history do you. That's the ultimate bad guy but alas you would just want to kill yourself if you were Nazi Stalin.

And if I read between the lines you want to give me a Blowjob because I'm an inspirational speaker. Your a captain now, you should brush up on your history and maybe respect yourself a little more. No need to be handing out BJ's to well spoken men and than call yourself a bad guy.

I will however start calling the Hawks Trotsky though. Or Trots for short.

#geauxtrots

Nazi Stalin? That's a weird thing to be. You don't know much about history do you. That's the ultimate bad guy but alas you would just want to kill yourself if you were Nazi Stalin.

And if I read between the lines you want to give me a Blowjob because I'm an inspirational speaker. Your a captain now, you should brush up on your history and maybe respect yourself a little more. No need to be handing out BJ's to well spoken men and than call yourself a bad guy.

I will however start calling the Hawks Trotsky though. Or Trots for short.

#geauxtrots

I am both Nazi and Stalin. You guys are rooted. Go on get the Yanks, I'm sure they'll be interested in getting involved in an SFA debate... well, maybe if you're interested in withholding information I know someone who has information that could help you out...

Stalin was also a much more handsome looking dude than Hitler. You can't say you wouldn't rather be:

RUSstalin1.jpg

instead of

129958-004-C9B8B89D.jpg

Who's Hitler trying to impress with that style (or lack of)? Because I'm certainly not impressed. No actions could ever make up for that dreadful cut. Meanwhile, Stalin was both successful and babing. Quite a simple decision as to who I would be.

#FLGTLB

I am both Nazi and Stalin. You guys are rooted. Go on get the Yanks, I'm sure they'll be interested in getting involved in an SFA debate... well, maybe if you're interested in withholding information I know someone who has information that could help you out...

Stalin was also a much more handsome looking dude than Hitler. You can't say you wouldn't rather be:

RUSstalin1.jpg

instead of

129958-004-C9B8B89D.jpg

Who's Hitler trying to impress with that style (or lack of)? Because I'm certainly not impressed. No actions could ever make up for that dreadful cut. Meanwhile, Stalin was both successful and babing. Quite a simple decision as to who I would be.

#FLGTLB

Getting past the looks for a moment, Hitler was quite the gymnast. You can't say you don't want those skills.

Getting past the looks for a moment, Hitler was quite the gymnast. You can't say you don't want those skills.

Quite the artist too.

HitlerPicture_1725391c.jpg

Lovely stuff.

But why would I need an artist when someone can do it for me?

Voroshilov%2C_Molotov%2C_Stalin%2C_with_Nikolai_Yezhov.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back