Collingwood’s Josh Thomas, Lachie Keeffe accept two-year bans for taking banned drug clenbuterol

Remove this Banner Ad

The AFL are either WADA compliant or they're not. If they're WADA compliant the anti doping policies fall in line with WADA. And thus they would be operating under 2015 policy

Oh dear! Could be long holidays on the cards. I guess all that to be confirmed?

So, is it a coincidence this comes out the day before the Essendon verdict?

Collingwood players are forgotten about after tribunal verdict for Essendon is handed tomorrow? Please. Pwetty pwease?

While different from the accusations leveled at the EFC (which are systemic in nature). This forms part of a worrying trend of risk-taking behaviour by AFL players to try and get ahead.

I can't be the only one worried my own club might be around the corner can I?

The AFL are either WADA compliant or they're not. If they're WADA compliant the anti doping policies fall in line with WADA. And thus they would be operating under 2015 policy
Who are you?

I haven't see you post here before?

I suspect the players have eaten something to cause the positive tests.

Their actions thus far (allowing names to be put out etc) are hardly actions of guilty drug takers.

I could be wrong, just a hunch.

Essendon on the other hand....
Unfortunately what they have eaten are known as PEDS, the AFL only protects big name players, these two will be thrown to the wolves to satiate whichever Gods are upset over whatever tomorrows outcome will be.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So Hirdy is not only the second coming of Christ but also has the ability to read the future, so brave.
Hirdrodamus.

Nostrohirdus.

Pretty embarassing
hahaha yeah, how embarrassing for the Essendon supporters to be acting like, well, like almost every other supporter has for the last 2 years - except with actual proof of wrong-doing to talk about. The shame of it.

It's pretty amusing how the ones who have poured scorn on the HTB and every thread ever placed here over the last 2 years are now posting furiously.
If they haven't posted here before now, how could you know about them pouring scorn on HTB & every thread?

Aha! bomber board lurker!

So, is it a coincidence this comes out the day before the Essendon verdict?

There's two options, really:

- Collingwood dropped it now to ensure they cop less than a days's heat before the torch returns to Essendon (by far the most likely IMO)

- the AFL and/or ASADA have released it now to move some of the spotlight off tomorrow's announcement.

IMO there is no way in hell it's a coincidence. No way in hell.

Is Eddie going to be at the presser?

His head will undoubtedly look like it's going to explode.
His jowls will be doing this:

tumblr_lny2c8LfXU1qz7olro1_500.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back