EFC players: Comfortable satisfaction not reached.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

No chance.

Here it is, and now seems to be legit:

P9NyHLP9kTefZ87OKBvdStkde7hJ09KfZhlD2-rGDUWmoBlFq4Sy__nBME4VaBdQNdxmrwxqfl4hM9sXqjHvXqC8ionh1wgbzMOZ0KPDfTfv-oG7d_PLZ9qQQl0omUoXezW8WQTmybrjZGSnh2XPGOQzBQ=w384-h384-nc

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Finally we can put this ridiculous debacle behind us. Should have been solved years ago!

Because you didn't get the result you wanted? Whatever happened to accepting the umpires decision?

After all, Thrawn has been telling us for weeks now how the tribunal members are men of such integrity they'd never be corrupted.....
What? Where have I not accepted their decision?

Nice try tiger.

Ive said all along the tribunal was made up of incompetent fools, and I was dead right. I am not shocked to be sitting here.

No offence mate, but I'd trust the judgement of a former County Court judge (John Nixon), a barrister (Wayne Henwood), and a barrister and QC (David Grace), over your opinion.

"The tribunal determined that there was insufficient evidence to uphold the Australian Sports Anti-Doping Authority's belief that the 34 past and present Bombers were injected with the banned drug Thymosin beta-4 during 2012"

Chain of evidence likely broke down at Dank. Always a strong possibility let it be done, no appeals please.

Thanks to the rational fans of all persuasions who have participated in the discussions and listened to the other side.

Good luck in coming season to EFC and especially their fans.

Anyone checked on Caroline Wilson?

There are two good things...

1. Caro being proven to be fruit cake
2. Labor being more stupid than ever before.

Good times to be a Liberal.

Doesn't effect me in the slightest.

Unlike you who has spent your whole life on here defending a bunch of grown men who don't give the slightest shit about you. Some life you have.
Yet you've spent plenty of hours deriding the same group of men.

Good work mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back