Oppo Camp Delusional Pearlers III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could live on the scums board right now, so much goodness.
images

Sydney match preview is just a big build up of drug cheat spew. I think they are scared. They need something to blame if we beat them.

Sydney match preview is just a big build up of drug cheat spew. I think they are scared. They need something to blame if we beat them.

Redheads generate their own opium and don't cancel it out. So even Cooney and Goddard aren't clean.

Putrid club.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dat thread on the you-know-where about Jobe's leadership. Just utterly magnificent

I don't think we are that far off, lets look at it, we lost by 4 goals when we should have got smashed, we have almost all of the players down and not playing to potential, and yet we lost by only 4, we have a injury in the first minute and Yarran was also injured, if we were that bad we should have been taken to the cleaners and yet we weren't. We are turning the corner and I pity anyone who stands in our way.

Yeeeeeeeeah. Carlton.

Prefer this rendition:
Mark Rylance is the greatest Shakespearean actor of all time.

Shame he doesn't believe Shakespeare wrote those plays though.

#CanOfWormsForWhichThisForumHasNoRoom

Clebuterol - Two Collingwood players positive A sample - two other players allegedly have a positive A sample ? One played last night - Could it be that the four players all attended the StKilda Music Festival and PARTIED - But ASADA testers only visited Collingwood on feb 10 - Doesn't mean that ASADA visited other clubs or the RIGHT clubs on february 10.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back