Competition IFA Eximius Foedus Hub

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Bangers are going off

In the streets of Riyadh, Saudi Arabia birthplace of Melora Walters and Osama bin Laden, the bangers are going off because the IFA has been given a green light for a second time. The competition, run by Lord King Supreme Leader HaroLad, has faced recent speculation in past months (Due to lack of Freedom of the press here in Saudi Arabia, we are unable to discuss this subject any further) A fan of the Dubai Scimitars captured some of the celebration on his video camera from the early 2000s, which can be seen below:

In the streets of Riyadh, Saudi Arabia birthplace of Melora Walters and Osama bin Laden, the bangers are going off because the IFA has been given a green light for a second time. The competition, run by Lord King Supreme Leader HaroLad, has faced recent speculation in past months (Due to lack of Freedom of the press here in Saudi Arabia, we are unable to discuss this subject any further) A fan of the Dubai Scimitars captured some of the celebration on his video camera from the early 2000s, which can be seen below:

not exactly a banger sorta song... lol

Teach me your wise video-making ways master.

why would he? all you have done is betray him and try to get the IFA shut down
Before you make allegations like that, take into consideration this.
1. He left my Asia-Africa League
2. I liked the post to get the IFA back
3. I'm in the IFA
4. I subscribed to the IFA YouTube channel

image_zpsgtdvm0ej.jpg

The #Lads are pumped after hearing the exciting news that the IFA has been given the go-ahead for the 2015 season!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

quit being a knob mate.
especially to Fizzler, you two had the whole 'cute primary schooler' thing going on last year.
you two? as in both of us?? pretty sure i didnt have that mate

also fyi im not being a knob but if you want I can be, because im pretty sure HaroLad and the mods said that if your not doing IFA dont come here so you dont start fights

You two? As in both of us?? Pretty sure i didn't have that mate.

Also FYI i'm not being a knob, but if you want I can be, because i'm pretty sure HaroLad and the mods said that if you're (or alternatively "you are) not doing ("involved in" would work much better in this context) IFA don't come here so you don't start fights
Wasn't starting a fight, just resolving one.
Also, yes, you two, because your spelling and grammar is at the level of a five year old...
Also, this is a public internet forum, i am allowed to be involved in it. in fact, the only way that 'rule' could be enforced is the entire comp was run from private messages.

Also, yes, you two, because your spelling and grammar is at the level of a five year old...
Also, this is a public internet forum, i am allowed to be involved in it. in fact, the only way that 'rule' could be enforced is the entire comp was run from private messages.

WPRuqojokj.jpg

who is the knob now...

In the heat of the moment maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan, the heat of the moment.
Also i typed that after i fixed his typos, too many typos.
Too many...

More than happy to be the knob if i'm backin' up my boy fizzles
how am i the bad man here? who gives a s**t about perfect grammar at least understand the point im trying to make, and I wasnt having a go at fizzler at all so mind your own business and leave

THE END

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back