UEFA Champions League QF

Remove this Banner Ad

10 men gonna be tough for athletico. Really opened up for Real Madrid.

Hernandez is going to have shots taken at him for his finishing etc but his off the ball movement has been unbelievably good, and effort unquestioned. I still think he can do a job for a top club consistently.

Read again bro.

They had used all their subs. Gabi on for Saul at HT. Greizmann off for Garcia on 65 mins then two minutes before the goal, a defensive sub, Tiago off for Giminez.

So then they go behind, the cant bring on Torres.
Yes so had they not made that defensive sub, Torres would have been brought on after the goal and played a grand total of 6 minutes.

It's just interesting in light of his comments about Chelsea 'It was like swimming with wet clothes on. Now I know how I am, and I'm fine. At the end those doubts about your quality eventually disappear', well I guess someone forget to tell Simeone that cos he ain't rating you atm, Nando.

But that aside - well done to Real, they deserved to go through.

Yes so had they not made that defensive sub, Torres would have been brought on after the goal and played a grand total of 6 minutes.

It's just interesting in light of his comments about Chelsea 'It was like swimming with wet clothes on. Now I know how I am, and I'm fine. At the end those doubts about your quality eventually disappear', well I guess someone forget to tell Simeone that cos he ain't rating you atm, Nando.

Simeone had to make a change- they were a player down, two subs had been used and they were being run through at that stage and it was destined to get worse without the third sub being made.

But you are right about torres, he would be frustrated he didn't start/play.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep Atletico are pure thugs who rely 100% on luck to win.

Congrats to Real on going through. You'd have to say their luck will run out soon enough. Would be quite extraordinary if they won. They would have to be underdogs when you compare them to the sides left in it. Makes me more inclined to jump on board but then I think of the trillions more they've spent than everyone else and you think they should be shitting it in, not falling over the line against sides like Schalke lol

Oh ok, you were taking a shot at Fernando. I get it.

If they are the best 2 teams why does it matter where they're from?
With Real Madrid's injuries at the moment, I would argue Bayern are the second best team, so a Munich v Barca Final would definitely be my final of choice.

With Real Madrid's injuries at the moment, I would argue Bayern are the second best team, so a Munich v Barca Final would definitely be my final of choice.
Doesn't really matter between Real, Barca and Bayern I think them playing each other will just come down to form on the day and luck in a final. As long as Juventus aren't there it'll be a good final.

Doesn't really matter between Real, Barca and Bayern I think them playing each other will just come down to form on the day and luck in a final. As long as Juventus aren't there it'll be a good final.
I definitely agree. I'll be honest, I have a futures bet on Munich to win the CL, so my previous post definitely had some sort of bias due to that reason. AKA bring on an all Spanish semi final so Munich gets the easier Semi. ;)

VqLikFB.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back