Spook

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 19, 2003
Top of the pile looking down
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Claremont
Anyone know who this bloke (idiot IMO) is?

There is no privacy issue here (Don't delete please mods) because this bloke chose to record himself and sell it to the public via commercial TV.

Who is he? He wants to be in the public eye, so let's let get him in the public eye. Anyone know him? What sort of person is he? People like this have chosen to be in the public eye so lets see what he has to say for him self.

As Clarkson said the Port fans were terrific on his walk across the bridge but this pissed muppet wants his minutes of fame. So Port fans, if he is a member or supporter, what would you like to see happen to him?

Last edited by a moderator:

There is no privacy issue here (Don't delete please mods) because this bloke chose to record himself and sell it to the public via commercial TV.

Who is he? He wants to be in the public eye, so let's let get him in the public eye. Anyone know him? What sort of person is he? People like this have chosen to be in the public eye so lets see what he has to say for him self.

127468_d4c2d68b6f7c0bec0bee6c5790d71943.png
127469_ff8ad280275611779d5e3cb8675bdfff.png
127471_37b45edbc5892a1fd4801b14f8f34436.png

As Clarkson sad the rest of Port fans were terrific on his walk across the bridge but this pissed muppet wants his minutes of fame. So Port fans, if he is a member, what would you like to see happen to him?
Why is everyone assuming he is a Port fan?
Around one hour after the game and according to the Hawthorn CEO, or whatever Fox is, not one person in the group had any Port looking gear on.

Sometimes drunks are just that, drunks.

it's me. I also shot JFK, orchestrated the 9/11 attacks and founded ISIS. So if there are any cops out there please arrest me, I am the guy pictured in that video.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm not sure doxing people and online vigilantism is where this site should be going.

If he wants to out himself let him, I am comfortable not engaging in a campaign of online harrassment.

OP is damaged though. Keep it on twitter.

I don't think you understand, OP asked the mods nicely to keep this thread open and apparently being on TV means you don't get privacy anymore.

As Clarkson sad the rest of Port fans were terrific on his walk across the bridge but this pissed muppet wants his minutes of fame. So Port fans, if he is a member, what would you like to see happen to him?

You can't do this, there could be legal ramifications

Are you sure? Internet detectives and vigilantes have a habit of accusing the wrong people and causing innocent people and their families unnecessary grief. Just look at the s**t job Reddit did with their hunt for the Boston Bombers.

Best shut this down before this goes down the same path.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back