Anyone know who the idiot is?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Well he is most likely a Port supporter. Only an idiot would think otherwise.
In a group of people that have just come out of Adelaide Oval you'd think at least one of them would have some sort of Port gear on them.
Possible but also possible that he isn't.

I have decided to leave this thread open for now because I cannot find anything in the media that states the authorities are not wanting the person to be named or identified. And the OP makes a point that it is public footage, airing uncensored on all media outlets. BigFooty will not be unique in speculating who this person is.

If the situation changes I will shut it down.

Man gets drunk, acts like a dick and gets himself belted.

Why the hell do you need to know who he is?

He's trying to press charges for copping the whack he deserved (in fact he deserved far more).

He deserves to be publicly humiliated for trying to drag Clarkson through the mud, all for his own stupidity.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Understand where the OP is coming from but won't be long before this thread is locked.

I hate campaigners who pull out their phone for social media likes.
You want to be a sickcampaigner and a hero? Be prepared to cop whats coming.

Clarko will get off scot free and rightly so.
Dickhead.
Would have been less seriuous if Clarko had grabbed the phone and launched it. $600 for a new one is pocket money.

He's trying to press charges for copping the whack he deserved (in fact he deserved far more).

He deserves to be publicly humiliated for trying to drag Clarkson through the mud, all for his own stupidity.

Thats a bullshit stance though.

If the guy wants to press charges then there is absolutely nothing anyone here could, or should, do about it.

There are legal processes that will need to play out, and there are also AFL processes that may or may not, play out. Until this person wants his name publicly released (which will automatically be done if he officially presses charges, unless he requests an injunction against it) then we should not be in the business of publicly naming and shaming any member of the public.
(leave that to the authorities, afl and/or media)

Are you sure? Internet detectives and vigilantes have a habit of accusing the wrong people and causing innocent people and their families unnecessary grief. Just look at the s**t job Reddit did with their hunt for the Boston Bombers.

Best shut this down before this goes down the same path.

But this guy not a 3rd party sent this video in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back