Past Bradley Walsh

Remove this Banner Ad

I wonder why he isn't playing nab game 2. Anyone have any ideas? If he isn't injured, I really hope we get to see the kid before round 1.
I'd say because he isn't likely to play for the seniors this season he's better off training with the Northern Blues from the get go.

Great to hear he was trainer of the week. Doesn't surprise me at all, the kid seems to ooze professionalism!

Not good to hear about the ankle. Do we know the severity of the injury?

I'd say because he isn't likely to play for the seniors this season he's better off training with the Northern Blues from the get go.

Great to hear he was trainer of the week. Doesn't surprise me at all, the kid seems to ooze professionalism!

Not good to hear about the ankle. Do we know the severity of the injury?
He rolled his ankle first quarter but played on and was going really well, came off early 3rd quarter as ankle still not right then stayed off as precaution, still had 16 possessions up to then could have had double that. Should be right to go for next weeks scratchy :)

He rolled his ankle first quarter but played on and was going really well, came off early 3rd quarter as ankle still not right then stayed off as precaution, still had 16 possessions up to then could have had double that. Should be right to go for next weeks scratchy :)
Excellent to hear, doesn't sound serious at all!

You know I'll be relying on you for updates throughout the year, right? :p

Excellent to hear, doesn't sound serious at all!

You know I'll be relying on you for updates throughout the year, right? :p
Will provide as much info as possible Boss :)....We will be flying to Melbourne this weekend to see the Northern Blues play and then see the Carton V Geelong game so should be an awesome weekend!!!
We will also be catching up with Brad so will get back to you with a detailed report ASAP :)

Will provide as much info as possible Boss :)....We will be flying to Melbourne this weekend to see the Northern Blues play and then see the Carton V Geelong game so should be an awesome weekend!!!
We will also be catching up with Brad so will get back to you with a detailed report ASAP :)

If you're bored before the Carlton v Geelong game, SOSOS is playing at Princes Park Sunday early afternoon (12.30 from memory).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Consider me extremely jealous! If you could get him to sign something to his number 1 supporter, Jatz :D

Just kidding mate, but your weekend does sound great!

Consider me extremely jealous! If you could get him to sign something to his number 1 supporter, Jatz :D

Just kidding mate, but your weekend does sound great!
Hey Jatz, was a great weekend, was good catching up with Brad, they rested him for that game and now he's ankle is all good and he's raring to go for the Northern Blues. Was great getting over to see us play Geelong, really liked our game especially with so many good players still out. Also liked the NB game it was great to get a win in the last seconds of the game :)

Hey Jatz, was a great weekend, was good catching up with Brad, they rested him for that game and now he's ankle is all good and he's raring to go for the Northern Blues. Was great getting over to see us play Geelong, really liked our game especially with so many good players still out. Also liked the NB game it was great to get a win in the last seconds of the game :)
Awesome mate, sounds like it was a really good weekend for yourself! Are you tuning in on Thursday night?

Awesome mate, sounds like it was a really good weekend for yourself! Are you tuning in on Thursday night?
Well have got my young blokes Basketball Grand Final so will bolt home after that and catch the second half :)...thank goodness for Fox Footy so can see the replay of us hopefully smashing the Tigers!!! Are you going to the game???

Well have got my young blokes Basketball Grand Final so will bolt home after that and catch the second half :)...thank goodness for Fox Footy so can see the replay of us hopefully smashing the Tigers!!! Are you going to the game???
Oh yes, better not miss the young man's GF!

Unfortunately not. I reside up in Sydney so don't get to see them live too often.

Alright people, how's our future star coming along? MEB_ HBF

He did get himself more involved in the game as it progressed, but he did make a few errors by hand and foot. Will need to work on that. But he's a tough little bugger. Probably spend most of the year at VFL level just to develop his game.

Noticed this guys has been in the top disposals 2 weeks in a row in the 2's. Read the draft info on him etc. sounds like a Jet. Can anyone tell me what the Major Knock on him was as the article I read said he was just about the most rounded player in the draft, but didnt get drafted.

and is he a genuine chance to play seniors?

Thanks in Advance

Noticed this guys has been in the top disposals 2 weeks in a row in the 2's. Read the draft info on him etc. sounds like a Jet. Can anyone tell me what the Major Knock on him was as the article I read said he was just about the most rounded player in the draft, but didnt get drafted.

and is he a genuine chance to play seniors?

Thanks in Advance
Reports in the Northern Blues thread seem to indicate that his (surprise surprise) kicking isn't too great. I think someone compared him to Adam Bentick..

Remove this Banner Ad

Back