Discussion CCRC Franchise Bidding announcement/Hub thread

Remove this Banner Ad

How does the end of the month sound for a deadline?
Regularly I'd say "yeah nice" because 2/3 weeks is plenty of time, but I (and I imagine others) have exams on now and until the end of the month.

While I'm sure I can schedule some time to make something, I'd be hesitant to guarantee I'd submit something of a high standard, which is what I always strive for.

Mid-July sounds like an infinitely better prospect.

Regularly I'd say "yeah nice" because 2/3 weeks is plenty of time, but I (and I imagine others) have exams on now and until the end of the month.

While I'm sure I can schedule some time to make something, I'd be hesitant to guarantee I'd submit something of a high standard, which is what I always strive for.

Mid-July sounds like an infinitely better prospect.
Mid July does sound fairer than what I put on the table. Like this post if you think that would be a good time for a deadline.

Hey all, just wanted to share a modified version of the Illustrator template I used to design my kits. Click the pic to download the AI file (it'll link to my personal website):

Note that the sleeve logos are for the SOUTHERN CCRC conference, not the North.

PS S2A you may want this for your template thread

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If anyone wants a paint version of the above template.

2ll0hp0.png

Last edited:
If anyone wants a paint version of the above template.

2ll0hp0.png
Nice work mate, might have to thicken the edges of the CCRC logo though?

Also, Spanna mate, just wondered if this could possibly be implemented for the comp:

I've always wondered why after designs have been submitted for comps that there wasn't something akin to a "big reveal" by each of the contestants and a bit of a backstory behind the designs/colours/names before the competition gets under way. I think it would help voters to get a better sense of the meaning behind each design and would add another layer to the thought process of voting. This is perfectly illustrated by Andonis1997's designs. I liked them, but didn't really get them and would often vote for another, more "obvious" design. Knowing what I know now, I wish I had voted for them more often.

Just before I finish this, is Royal Blue light enough for the light based League kit, or would you like me to go lighter?

Just before I finish this, is Royal Blue light enough for the light based League kit, or would you like me to go lighter?
Yeah it'll be alright I think

BUMP

NM_Mitchell has had to pull-out of the tournament. If anyone who doesn't have a team is interested in a southern conference side please PM me. Overall, I'm happy with the submissions I've received thus far, I think we only require some 4 or 5 more entries until we can begin.

So basically I have to make a template and 5 kits for this comp in 9 days... :drunk:
Don't worry about the deadline to much. Just try to do as much as you can. And I'm pretty sure It's only 4kits.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back