Media WGS Turns Coat - Shows True Colour

Remove this Banner Ad

ugly_4.jpg

Wise Guy Sam - luckily I can afford her and have pre-paid.

This is just one of the many benefits I can offer you for signing with the Swamprats

A rough draft of our official recruitment message. This should help you make your decision.

ujhg3by.jpg

And all other free agents; Beng and croweater 41.

upload_2015-6-8_20-18-53.png

An artist's depiction of Wise Guy Sam looking s**t hot in a Mount Buller Demons guernsey, with Buller coach Richard Cranium swearing at him in Pig Latin from the roof of the Snow Dome wearing nothing more than a slightly see-through toga and Crocs

Look, I don't mind if you join the warriors but think it would be very much like Colin Sylvia joining Freo. I'd look at the wonders if I were you.

Hey, you're pretty good at this whole recruiting thing. I've already offered a sum of money to footypie to be our coach and WGS to be our captain, but our Chairman position is still open.

Enter enter?

Bloody amateur hour at the Wonders.

It is a rough draft, you fool.

I will of course include a third enter on the final version... maybe five.

I'm supposed to get paid?!
Well we received your bank details years ago when you first started to play. I can't remember exactly what they were off the top of my head but I remember it started off with "c/o Juggalo Balla...."

(Log in to remove this ad.)

THE DECISION
An SFA Media 2 post special.

Coming soon.

LeBron-decision1.jpg

An artist impression of WGS deciding s**t.
Your decision is distracting the SFA from the biggest move the SFA will see this off season which of course is myself to the demons.

There's bigger moves in my bowels

There's bigger moves in store
Wouldn't have thought.

It's not every day an SFA HoF'er and latest club BnF winner and club HoF inductee swaps clubs to what could be considered their biggest rival.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back