Discussion Behaviour in Sweet that showcases high character:

Remove this Banner Ad

A couple of nominations from myself.

DenieD for allowing me to sleep around in our marriage. Definitely the better human out of the two of us as I wouldn't allow it in my books.

Lastly to all the simmers, pretty thankless job that I wouldn't be able to give up time for, yet they go ahead and allow this beautiful league to run week in and week out. Even when dicks like DenieD make 19 changes.

A couple of nominations from myself.

DenieD for allowing me to sleep around in our marriage. Definitely the better human out of the two of us as I wouldn't allow it in my books.

Lastly to all the simmers, pretty thankless job that I wouldn't be able to give up time for, yet they go ahead and allow this beautiful league to run week in and week out. Even when dicks like DenieD make 19 changes.

That is nothing

At the Wonders, we made 20 changes 2 weeks in a row

That is nothing

At the Wonders, we made 20 changes 2 weeks in a row

Nawwww your copying me (years ago at the Wonders our LG of Dingster Elton Johns Wig and ClarkeM got banned or were unavailable, a less perverted me captained the team made 20 changes and yes we still lost).

In hindsight that wasn't fair on those who were performing the Sim at the time.

Can someone please tell me what the Beez is.
A popularity contest, the relevance of the award to me correlates strongly with how many votes I get

You should make a triumphant return to your best form in S.35.

The joint will be all the better for that.
If this place is affected in anyway due to my activity it's in a bad state

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I would like to nominate my dear friend tony for graciously returning a family treasure of mine for a quarter container of Spring Onion dip
I was able to sell the dip and buy myself a new Pog.
Milalf pog.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back