SCANDAL The Sweet 500 Club - LIFERS!

Remove this Banner Ad

ezgif-4-91937030a6.png

In Season 36 a stand alone badge was discussed with Kennedy Parker to properly honour the players who really have stood the test of time on the Sweet FA and are indeed poor Lifers!
TheInjuryFactory came up with some ideas and finally this terrific badge was agreed on, thanks again for your stellar work here TIF. And thanks to Chief for uploading it for me at short notice :D
It kind of got buried in committee and new admin discussions, but with Headless reaching this colossal milestone today it jogged my memory and I dug it up.

IMG_3994.png

Not only have these players been around for a seriously long time but most of them are still very active and influential in this game and community we love, which really is pretty amazing!
Not many of us have loved it 500 games worth though but these select legends have, so I want to give them all this badge and bow down before their greatness/insanity.

Ljp86 - 598
Mobbs - 582 Games
iDon - 565 Games
Tarkyn_24 - 558 Games
Pie 4 Life - 537 Games
ClarkeM - 531 Games
sausageroll - 529 Games
BallaratBulldog - 515 Games
Headless - 500 Games

Congrats to you all and may the Qooty Gods shine on you.
Anyone who would like to learn more about these veteran posters and all their achievements in the Sweet Football Association on the anonymous online text-based football discussion forum bigfooty.com please have a look on Sweet fa+
Sweet F.A+ // sweetfa.plus ~ Season 37

Here's to the LIFERS !

2aa0d0e3cd41b3b1c9ab1602810721a982-leo-toast-4.w710.gif

P.S Mobbs you still keep your special Mobbs500 Badge because you invented this s**t and boy do we all love you for it :love:

• Admin
I congratulate these losers but is it any different to the existing 300 game life membership badge which seems to have fallen by the wayside?
I actually do look at 300 games regularly and update them. No one notifies me a badge is needed (unless in a milestone thread) so I go look myself!
In fact I'm just going to scroll through and look now who needs it since my last update a few weeks ago :D

As you can see on yours that one was also updated to a pretty new one :love:

Last edited:
  • Admin
The Filth Wizard happy to inform you that since I last gave out the 300 game badges (haydo was the last I gave it to) no one else has reach 300, but Van_Dyke will be there next week so don’t worry it’s in my Trapper Keeper!

So LOVE me dammit 🫶

Tv Show Prison GIF by Animal Kingdom on TNT

The Filth Wizard happy to inform you that since I last gave out the 300 game badges (haydo was the last I gave it to) no one else has reach 300, but Van_Dyke will be there next week so don’t worry it’s in my Trapper Keeper!

So LOVE me dammit 🫶

How crazy it's been so long.

How crazy it's been so long.
There’s a couple coming up. You should know more than anyone how meticulous and dare I say anal I am about getting stuff done…if it was up to me everything would be done yesterday!

But happy to be notified of anything or anyone I’ve missed with any badges at anytime, it helps! :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This one is 500. Hope this helps! 🤗

Well the other one is also a life membership so what do you think you're better than me with two lives?

Well the other one is also a life membership so what do you think you're better than me with two lives?
This one is more jail time lifer, like a punishment for having no life. I can see why the confusion.
In fact, we should probably throw rocks at them.

This one is more jail time lifer, like a punishment for having no life. I can see why the confusion.
In fact, we should probably throw rocks at them.

Take that Smugless.

View attachment 1903227

In Season 36 a stand alone badge was discussed with Kennedy Parker to properly honour the players who really have stood the test of time on the Sweet FA and are indeed poor Lifers!
TheInjuryFactory came up with some ideas and finally this terrific badge was agreed on, thanks again for your stellar work here TIF. And thanks to Chief for uploading it for me at short notice :D
It kind of got buried in committee and new admin discussions, but with Headless reaching this colossal milestone today it jogged my memory and I dug it up.

View attachment 1903239

Not only have these players been around for a seriously long time but most of them are still very active and influential in this game and community we love, which really is pretty amazing!
Not many of us have loved it 500 games worth though but these select legends have, so I want to give them all this badge and bow down before their greatness/insanity.

Ljp86 - 598
Mobbs - 582 Games
iDon - 565 Games
Tarkyn_24 - 558 Games
Pie 4 Life - 537 Games
ClarkeM - 531 Games
sausageroll - 529 Games
BallaratBulldog - 515 Games
Headless - 500 Games

Congrats to you all and may the Qooty Gods shine on you.
Anyone who would like to learn more about these veteran posters and all their achievements in the Sweet Football Association on the anonymous online text-based football discussion forum bigfooty.com please have a look on Sweet fa+
Sweet F.A+ // sweetfa.plus ~ Season 37

Here's to the LIFERS !

View attachment 1903254

P.S Mobbs you still keep your special Mobbs500 Badge because you invented this s**t and boy do we all love you for it :love:

Thanks Wosh

Love the notion of active and influential. Finally someone sees my "Go Bombers" for what's it worth.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back