LCHF- Low Carb / High-Healthy Fat lifestyle.

Remove this Banner Ad

Interesting photo in todays HUN of the boys a couple of days ago at Trafalgar Falls in the Dominica. Has someone abandoned his much publicised diet in a bid to reclaim lost power and strength? The differecne in 6 months is staggering. The photo blows me away .
18436367188_7b17a89935_c.jpg

Last edited:

He was skinny as a rake in November. Compare him to Marsh, Stark, Hazlewood, Watson and Johnson, he dosn't even look like an athlete.
As a vegan he probably doesn't have the energy to suck in his gut

You'd think so but his Vegan wife(power of the pussy) says otherwise, he gets a root but can't get a wicket!
Meeting her killed his career.
Please, she gave up the sausage a long time ago.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Some info required please if its not too much trouble...

Been LCHF since Jan and shifted a good bit of weight, Im gonna be in Melbourne from Aug til Oct this year and was wondering where is the best place to shop, for LCHF items?

Cheers PRC

Interesting photo in todays HUN of the boys a couple of days ago at Trafalgar Falls in the Dominica. Has someone abandoned his much publicised diet in a bid to reclaim lost power and strength? The differecne in 6 months is staggering. The photo blows me away .

Really looks like he's just abandoned gym work TBH. The personification of "skinny fat".

Had a weird reaction to coconut oil. Had flu-like symptoms, couldn't drink water or eat food for almost the whole day. Doesn't happen when I use it for cooking, just when I had it to my shakes or put a spoon of it on my chicken.

Some coconut oils contain mould pending where it's sourced from, I'm skeptical of the Shri Lankan stuff, prefer the South Pacific Islands.

Why is he even on the Tour?

He looks like s**t - MJ and Watto killing it.

Thanks for that, would've struggled without knowing this!

You need to be more precise, fresh or packaged food, most stores/restaurants have low carb options if your creative.
Or do you mean an Low Carb business like Paleo Cafe or the Primal Pantry which I'm not sure Melbourne CBD offers these options.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back