Sam Mitchell missed the 'let's all move on' memo.

Remove this Banner Ad

Sorry, I've perhaps used the wrong wording or you are taking it the wrong way? But can you argue that they were given exotic, experimental and off label drugs? Maybe you can think of something that argues against that? We already know AOD is a prohibited substance that was definitely used, but not being pursued. Now to find out if CAS is comfortably satisfied that TB4 was also used.

Well I think this post has a lot more sense to it and I can now get along with my day :p

But seriously, the words 'exotic', 'experimental' and 'off-label' are just buzz words. They were either legal within the code or they weren't, that's all that matters. Of course you can argue either side, but let's be honest, nobody unequivocally knows for sure.
Whatever the CAS findings turn up won't surprise me and their word will be official of course, but so far all we officially have to go on is the first hearing. I don't really have the time/want to get into the crux of the argument this morning. It's annoying when an intelligent poster such as yourself posts with the same assumption of guilt amongst the players as if it's already happened and therefor no one else with a different opinion is worth a look-in. It seriously taints the posts and it looks like blind rage of a stupid person. As you say, let's wait and see what CAS says.

As for AOD, sure why not. So why aren't players getting banned for it? I doubt we will hear much more of that issue except for on the forum.

It's going to CAS because Asada/WADA are enjoying the torment of players. That's all it is. It still come down to evidence and as the Anti Doping Trubunal was thorough the same result will be found. Just after a bit more torture

Does that automatically equate to cheating? I'm pretty certain that the vitamin c tabs I have are better than my housemates. I but the better brand. Tastes way better too.
I ate an orange with fibre and all so I win the vitamin C performance enhancement test. And I had yoghurt with active something in it, which will make me active

I ate an orange with fibre and all so I win the vitamin C performance enhancement test. And I had yoghurt with active something in it, which will make me active

Hmmm. I've never thought to eat actual food before. You win this round.

It's going to CAS because Asada/WADA are enjoying the torment of players. That's all it is. It still come down to evidence and as the Anti Doping Trubunal was thorough the same result will be found. Just after a bit more torture

Wow...

This latest revelation just sums up Hird's overall leadership and I doubt Tania took notes about his 2001 Grand Final Day.
From a childish taunt with the armbands, to his pathetic on field performance, to his post match speech that was nothing more than a typical Hird tantrum.
So idiotic, so naive and so enjoyable as a neutral supporter that fine day. Enjoy the egg on your face this morning Bomber fans.

Wrap yourself in bubble wrap.

we are being a bit precious about this.

I mean, coming from a club that has recently abused people with mental health issues aswell as abusing young umpires i think everyone should know by now that nothing is really out of bounds for Hawthorn.

But i do wonder if Sam Mitchell made that gesture to his mates when they were getting frozen blood pumped back into them selves via syringe.

Well I think this post has a lot more sense to it and I can now get along with my day :p

But seriously, the words 'exotic', 'experimental' and 'off-label' are just buzz words. They were either legal within the code or they weren't, that's all that matters. Of course you can argue either side, but let's be honest, nobody unequivocally knows for sure.
Whatever the CAS findings turn up won't surprise me and their word will be official of course, but so far all we officially have to go on is the first hearing. I don't really have the time/want to get into the crux of the argument this morning. It's annoying when an intelligent poster such as yourself posts with the same assumption of guilt amongst the players as if it's already happened and therefor no one else with a different opinion is worth a look-in. It seriously taints the posts and it looks like blind rage of a stupid person. As you say, let's wait and see what CAS says.

As for AOD, sure why not. So why aren't players getting banned for it? I doubt we will hear much more of that issue except for on the forum.

Exotic is the only buzz word. Experimental is fact (AOD is still experimental) and off label is also fact. Cerebrolysin for example, is prescribed for Alzheimer's patients not healthy athletes. There were many other examples. From the get go, my concerns were with the combinations of experimental and off label drugs being used. No contraindications or efficacy for those combos or quantities. Scary stuff. I hope we find out about AOD.

This latest revelation just sums up Hird's overall leadership and I doubt Tania took notes about his 2001 Grand Final Day.
From a childish taunt with the armbands, to his pathetic on field performance, to his post match speech that was nothing more than a typical Hird tantrum.
So idiotic, so naive and so enjoyable as a neutral supporter that fine day. Enjoy the egg on your face this morning Bomber fans.

Egg on my face? What did I do?

Exotic is the only buzz word. Experimental is fact (AOD is still experimental) and off label is also fact. Cerebrolysin for example, is prescribed for Alzheimer's patients not healthy athletes. There were many other examples. From the get go, my concerns were with the combinations of experimental and off label drugs being used. No contraindications or efficacy for those combos or quantities. Scary stuff. I hope we find out about AOD.

We all know what Jobe admitted on telly, so what other evidence was there? According to the tribunal, not much. If I recall correctly.

taking browns word for it because it sounded good to you....

hahahaha

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No, it's going to CAS because ASADA/WADA believe Essendon are guilty and want to be certain there wasn't a home ground advantage at play with the AFL Tribunal.

We all know what Jobe admitted on telly, so what other evidence was there? According to the tribunal, not much. If I recall correctly.
Doc Reid talked about them getting AOD, dank talked about combining thymosin with the AOD. It appeared on the consent forms. They definitely used it. I would have thought one of the questions needed to be cleared up would be "where was AOD sourced from?" Black market? Or did Calzada give it to Dank in exchange for....?

I don't think this is likely. However if it were true I'm cool with it.

So, are you saying Hird DIDN'T try to get a pharmacological advantage over his opponents by hiring Dank to inject his players with whatever? o_O I mean, you know you are off to CAS right?
you know that CAS is just an appeal right? And that the reason for the appeal is that the players were found not guilty of an adrv right?

You are, quite simply, nothing more than a hypocritical pitchfork waver, but hey, you're not alone.

I said pharmacological advantage. That is plugging your players with exotic, experimental and off label substances. Not in the spirit if the game, and very likely not within the WADA code. That cannot be argued at any level. It is the very reason we are here and find ourselves headed off to CAS. WADA believe the players were injected with prohibited substances.
In 1998 the Crows won a flag by using exotic experimental drugs. Hence the point. That you are a hypocrite

Look mom, the dude who has believed Jimmy & the Jabbers story for 3 years is callin' other people delusional agin :)
Hey look, the guy who turned tail and ran the minute the players were found not guilty is back for another shot at it. You do like handing it out when you can but boy you are bad at taking it.

I enjoy that you think an appeal is a magic wada guarantee. I'll enjoy seeing if you stick around post verdict like I will either way. I doubt it though :)

In 1998 the Crows won a flag by using exotic experimental drugs. Hence the point. That you are a hypocrite
How am I a hypocrit? WADA did not exist in 1998 so we were not breaking rules and secondly the substance wasn't an exotic drug at all, it was a natural supplement, unlike the prescribed concoctions your mob were given. It wasn't banned then, and isn't banned now. So what the **** is your point?

you know that CAS is just an appeal right? And that the reason for the appeal is that the players were found not guilty of an adrv right?

You are, quite simply, nothing more than a hypocritical pitchfork waver, but hey, you're not alone.
And you have finally shown your true delusional colours.

May make your bowels active anyway...

How am I a hypocrit? WADA did not exist in 1998 so we were not breaking rules and secondly the substance wasn't an exotic drug at all, it was a natural supplement, unlike the prescribed concoctions your mob were given. It wasn't banned then, and isn't banned now. So what the **** is your point?
Pardon my ignorance, what was it?:drunk::drunk:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back