Unofficial Preview Changes vs Hawks (Team in OP, Moore and Maynard to debut! Sack out inj. Seed omitted)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good news I guess... So who does Frost/Brown go to?

Hard to say until we know who they bring in. Could be someone like McEvoy or even Whitecross

Wouldn't surprise me to see the Hawks go small this week, especially if its a bit wet. This concerns me somewhat as I actually felt we had their talls comfortably covered - including Roughy. Will make selection difficult if they do this and will make it hard to have Brown in the side unless they bring in a big goofball like Schoenmakers (who was terrible in the twos last week).

Given our troubles versus Walters last week, a forward line including Rioli, Breust, Puopolo, Hill makes me a little nervous.

Hopefully it is a dry night as we can play an extra tall forward and really stretch them.

Brown usually carves up Roughead any ways, not a big out.

Your boys job just got a lot easier

A massive out just announced by the Hawks. :(

I wouldn't say easier. He has been down in form of late. You have plenty of other players who can tear us apart in a given second. That's what makes the Hawks so dangerous.

Roughead is out. I don't like this. If we do win were not beating a side with their most important player. This is like us losing Cloke, so we're not really playing one of the best sides in the competition so if we do get up it wouldn't exactly impress me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back