Mod. Notice Mod Team Changes

Remove this Banner Ad

Congrats to DinoSaur, I’m sure you’ll do a great job.

Jathanas I hope this doesn’t mean you won’t be around as much, rather you’re just going into the Pendlebury role?

Congrats to DinoSaur, I’m sure you’ll do a great job.

Jathanas I hope this doesn’t mean you won’t be around as much, rather you’re just going into the Pendlebury role?

Yes mate.

I've done my tour of duty as 76woodenspooners and Vicky Park did before it was my turn.

It's a great time to just enjoy the board.

Yes mate.

I've done my tour of duty as 76woodenspooners and Vicky Park did before it was my turn.

It's a great time to just enjoy the board.
And quite a tour. The trenches of Normandy had nothing on this board when tempers frayed at the height of COVID. Navigating that stuff must have been brutal.

And quite a tour. The trenches of Normandy had nothing on this board when tempers frayed at the height of COVID. Navigating that stuff must have been brutal.

If you know, you know. ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks jathanas for all the great work you have done.
If the Covid thread one day becomes less political and more fun again I look forward to venturing in there and seeing what mouth watering treats you are cooking up.

What? There is a COVID thread…..

A place where my talents can shine.

Is it censored?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What? There is a COVID thread…..

A place where my talents can shine.

Is it censored?

Go nuts Ron, it's the biggest thread in BF. What could possibly go wrong?

Given that in the real world we had Presidents standing down, petitions setup to remove boards of directors, lawyers getting involved, a civil war of sorts over director appointments, and even Richmond winning premierships, I couldn’t even begin to imagine the madness the mods had to contend with during that period.

Carlton and Essendon were still s**t, so I guess it can’t have all been bad.

Thanks jathanas for your service ❤️

Welcome to mod-dom, Dinosaur , enjoy the perks 😉

Go nuts Ron, it's the biggest thread in BF. What could possibly go wrong?

It's limping away on deaths door. It needs Ronnie to bring it back to life.

Thank the lord we get a decent moderator in now like DinoSoar and we get rid of that complete dingus jathanas.

From the over indulgence of pineapple pizzas that led to his lower leg muscle atrophy to his his endless prattling on about George Michael, he’s been a liability on this board. I assume that the chief finally got off his clacker and took long overdue action.

Good riddance.

P.s. Luv ya Jath ❤️

Last edited:
Thank the lord we get a decent moderator in now like DinoSoar and we get rid of that complete dingus jathanas.

From the over indulgence of pineapple pizzas that led to his lower leg muscle atrophy to his his endless prattling on about George Michael, he’s been a liability on this board. I assume that the chief finally got his clacker and took long overdue action.

Good riddance.

P.s. Luv ya Jath ❤️

I have reported this hurtful abuse of a deeply personal nature.

WTF……..

There is a MAFS page….A place where vacuous empty vessels harbour from their own empty lives.

And all those other tabs…..How long has this been going on. This is indeed dangerous……

I don’t think I’ve got that many demerit points left.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back