List Mgmt. Teams Delistings and Retirements

Remove this Banner Ad

Not much of interest there. Munkara and Winder the 2 that surprise. Their draft hype was strong.

Nathan Wilson and Tim O’Brien to a lesser extent. I guess WB just have too many talls, Wilson getting on and struggling to get on the park.

Not much of interest there. Munkara and Winder the 2 that surprise. Their draft hype was strong.

Nathan Wilson and Tim O’Brien to a lesser extent. I guess WB just have too many talls, Wilson getting on and struggling to get on the park.
Think the lists are going to get longer.

Looking forward to Melbourne's delistings.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

One of the more random moves to happen to the demons, Luke Dunston retires.
They've got form Grundy & the Pruess Goose too.

Prob the worst club for him to go to a couple years back. Seems very strange at the time.
He was featured on Show Me the Money on Stan. Seemed like he had very few suitors even though he was polling Brownlow votes in his last year at the Saints. Suns were initially interested and Dew had a conversation with him over the phone, but then Dunstan went on Trade Radio and made some backhanded comments about Ratten that turned Dew off.

Ended up being Melbourne as the only club keen on him and they only wanted him because they thought they got extraordinarily lucky with the fitness of Petracca, Oliver and Viney in 2021 so they wanted AFL quality midfield depth.

Would of loved Luke Dunstan at the pies his the Brad hodge of the afl...should of played alot more senior footy

Tyler Brown is the least surprising delisting this year but I still feel sorry for him.

Munkara was a project player big time who was well overhyped. It was a mutual decision to part ways. Winder's assault probably didn't help his case for remaining on the list.

O'Brien was flogged on the Bulldogs boards and clearly wasn't Bevo's favourite. They have O'Donnell now.

Wilson surprised me.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back