Round 15 trades

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't care and want to fornicate with his bald head. Plus i'm playing top spot in my cash league and need to win this game.

& I need to beat Jiska in the Kliq cashie to get back into the top 8 :oops:

I traded him in to my SC & RDT last week at full price & I'm not in the running for overall in either. :D

I hear you, but I decided to hold Rocky instead. Hopefully that'll pay off this week and GAJ next week.

That said, although I'm not exactly new to it all, this is the first year I've paid any real attention to SC. It shows in that my RDT and Fantasy teams are pretty complete and my SC team is all over the place like an Oz inmate's s**t.

Jpk or Rocky? Low on trades and bit worried rocky could injure again ribs are easy to rebrake

Another newbie question, how often does player price fluctuate?
Once a player plays hes 3rd game price change everyweek after that.
Ask anything you want.

Rookies eg Jack steele hes played 2 games hes price will go up if he players this week.
Once a rookie is about to play hes 3rd game or have played 2 there on the bubble or bubble boys as some of us call them.

He's built up a solid team has the old Jiskaman.

GAJ with the C too I reckon, supercaptain stud that he is.

Shame about his ruck being rubbed out for 1 week. He's been pretty unlucky this year.

Once a player plays hes 3rd game price change everyweek after that.
Ask anything you want.

Rookies eg Jack steele hes played 2 games hes price will go up if he players this week.
Once a rookie is about to play hes 3rd game or have played 2 there on the bubble or bubble boys as some of us call them.

Thanks mate.

Does a players price go up a certain amount for every point they go over there BE?

What is loopholing? Is it making a non-player captain and then maybe pendles VC and if pendles plays before fyfe for example and scores huge then you'd leave it the way it is, but if pendles has a below average game you swap the captaincy to fyfe etc ?

Thanks mate.

Does a players price go up a certain amount for every point they go over there BE?

What is loopholing? Is it making a non-player captain and then maybe pendles VC and if pendles plays before fyfe for example and scores huge then you'd leave it the way it is, but if pendles has a below average game you swap the captaincy to fyfe etc ?
After a player plays hes 3rd game eg rookies he has a be normally in the minus the lower the better.
Picking premos like fyfe,gaz,pendles etc there keepers dont stress about there b/es.

Yup thats loopholing say you make pendles vc he goes well put the c on a non playing player if he sinks it up make fyfe etc C.
Same can be done with emg loophole.
Say you have Lonie on the bench with the e on him he gets a tonne and your other emg is not playing you can swap your non playing player say with someone like bonts you get Loines tonne.

you need to be cafeful with emg loophole's that all your players are playing.

If you put the E on both emg players in one line you get the lowest score.

Some of you really seem to have lost objectivity when it comes to GAJ.

At the start of the season I questioned selecting him at his price and the response was similar to what you've given DV2000 - lol you idiot you clearly know nothing about SC GAJ is compulsory.

Now you convinced me and I started with him, and two weeks later I was trading him out and cursing my failure to trust my gut.

Having been burned by him once this season, I can't imagine why you wouldn't want him to prove himself better than he has so far before you got him in, especially since he's going to lose value while you wait and be cheaper to get in.

Of course he is a chance to score 140-150 but I think that assuming he is going to do so is taking it a bit far.

To me the risk vs reward is way off. Fifty or sixty points, once, because if he goes large everyone will get him the following week, versus another wasted trade when he starts favouring his shoulder and avoiding contact in the third quarter and everyone who waited decides to get Sidebottom or Lewis instead. Or, he spends half the game in the forward line and scores 108 and has another price drop and another big breakeven. Even at his best, he averages 140 because he gets 180s and he gets 110s. One more score under 120 right now will dig deep into his value.

I hope he cracks 150 (okay, no I don't, I hope he is the sub ;) ) but I can't see how you can flat out expect it when he hasn't scored over 130 this year yet

*, even worse state of affairs than my trade situation. I'm thinking of going Wallis > Rocky this week, which would leave me only 3. :rainbow: At this rate, we're both going to run out of trades before Judd_Magic does. :eek: :drunk:

I still have 4 trades left after doing Dumont > Steele and Sloane > Armitage this week. ;)

Can any Bulldogs guys tell me much about Toby mclean's js?

I really don't want to trade, but if I want to progress in sc cup I don't think I can carry maric's doughnut.

So maybe Lonie-> McLean and maric -> blix.

But would like to know if he's likely to keep his place. He scored well on the weekend.

Honestly, when you still have that many trades left at this point in the season there is no point counting them.
Fair enough - I'm not actually sure if I will use them all. Hopefully there's not injury carnage in the last 4-5 weeks.

I wish it went back to 20 trades. It's too easy these days.

Houli and Beams vs Hodge and Armitage? Cheers
saints supporters will always lean t the one not amp because we still can't believe what the hell is happening with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back