Sydney is such a ****weak club

Remove this Banner Ad

Sydney, what a dogs bollocks of a club. How do you lose a grand final by 63 points with all that cola and freebie gun academy picks. Looking forward to seeing the Bondi billionaires drain your salary cap dry and you suffer a "Go Home 10" in the off-season which leaves you languishing at the bottom of the table with the rest of the northern scum.

Sydney may win the battle on the weekend but we will win the war in November when we bid pick 1 on Mills and Dunkley.

They'll have no more draft picks until 2023.

They won't have any spare salary to pay them until then either...

Better than Baz.
As long as Goodesy sticks to sliding into blokes already laying down, he should be 'right.
Surely he's tall enough to avoid one of Bud's 'accidental' bumps.

I'd question that Staker is playing better than a retiree personally.

Congrats on racking up so many tackles on the weekend btw. Our clubs are similar in some ways and different in others. Brisbane rack up 120 tackles and loses unsurprisingly. Sydney racks up 120 tackles and wins 2012 GF.

I'd question that Staker is playing better than a retiree personally.

Congrats on racking up so many tackles on the weekend btw. Our clubs are similar in some ways and different in others. Brisbane rack up 120 tackles and loses unsurprisingly. Sydney racks up 120 tackles and wins 2012 GF.
So true - we won three GF's in a row and have never lost one by 10 goals. Difference is glaring.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Might trade Heeney to heaven for Jesus if they throw in a pick

Might trade Heeney to heaven for Jesus if they throw in a pick

Could get really tasteless here (not that they could offer you a player, even tho they have quite a few guns on their books), but will just say we wont have to deal with them. No-one will shift Shache from full forward.

So true - we won three GF's in a row and have never lost one by 10 goals. Difference is glaring.

I hear the powers that be at Brisbane are sniffing around for another merger. Might have to change the name and jumper again but no biggie if you can get a cup for it.

The club has certainly stormed onwards and upwards to irrelevancy since then.
Only, what, 60 years to go and we can match the masters?

Could get really tasteless here (not that they could offer you a player, even tho they have quite a few guns on their books), but will just say we wont have to deal with them. No-one will shift Shache from full forward.

I will get tasteless and say that Heaven could give us Jonathon Brown after that accident he is going to have in 2016 when things go badly after he puts his penis into the nozzle of a petrol pump but even then I am not sure Brown and Jesus would be worth Heeney.

It would be like trying to trade Mark Bolton and Troy Luff to get Tony Lockett.

I hear the powers that be at Brisbane are sniffing around for another merger. Might have to change the name and jumper again but no biggie if you can get a cup for it.
Breaking News - Sth Melbourne have moved to Sydney, changed their name and their jumper.

Breaking News - Sth Melbourne have moved to Sydney, changed their name and their jumper.

Bears became Lions, removed the embarrassing koala "bear", killed Fitzroy, screwed over their supporters.
Swans stayed Swans, no changes to the colours and less change to the jumper than a sponsor change.

What colours interest you for next time?

pDSP1-14566684p275w.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back