Player Watch #29: Tyrone Vickery Worship Inside

Remove this Banner Ad

we shouldn't have re signed Elton!
Tipping Astbury could be gone. Has decent currency considering his start to last year.
With Elton resigned as depth, maybe another key defender (Carlisle?) in the off-season, and then developing forwards McBean and McKenzie behind Jack, Vickery and Griff, I reckon we can afford to lose Dave.
It's Vickery we need to keep and also perhaps chase another ruckman..

Never said I did, just pointing out the ridiculousness that many Richmond fans are posting that somehow White is a complete hopeless dud while Vickery is a fantastic 2nd KPF when their outputs (and ages) are extremely close...
Well I'd suggest you venture on back to your prison cell and discuss amongst your own .

White is a spud but he is averaging 1.4 goals a game while Vickery (who is apparently worth our 1st round pick +more) is averaing 1.5 goals a game.

White has also spent more time in the ruck than Vickery, so their output is virtually identical, White is probably even slightly ahead.
Lol

If reality is too much for you to handle then sure.

Vickery is 100 times better than White. (unless you look at stats or impact, and then they're the same player)
how many games has vickery played this year compared to white and can white kick straight like vickery can ?

Vickery is a beautiful kick of the football. You're only making yourself look bad saying Spud White is better than Vickery

how many games has vickery played this year compared to white and can white kick straight like vickery can ?

Vickery is a beautiful kick of the football

I'm talking about average goals per game, so the total amount of games is irrelevant.

White's accuracy is pretty normal for a key forward. If he wasn't forced to being our 2nd ruck for quite a few games this year I think it's say to say he would be averaging slightly more than 1.5 goals a game.

I'm talking about average goals per game, so the total amount of games is irrelevant.

White's accuracy is pretty normal for a key forward. If he wasn't forced to being our 2nd ruck for quite a few games this year I think it's say to say he would be averaging slightly more than 1.5 goals a game.
At Collingwood

How would people feel if losing Ty helped us obtain Treloar and Motlop.

That would be massive for us but the success of a trade scenario like this would largely depend on the development of bean and even Hammer.

Maybe burger as a FA to ensure ruck cover and this is a dream scenario.
I would jump at that in a heartbeat

lose Vickery + Rnd 1 selection for Motlop & Treloar is a massive win

The next thing i would do is go full on after Mathew Kreuzer to fill the Void with a FA

Massive Massive Win

Ok mete

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Never said I did, just pointing out the ridiculousness that many Richmond fans are posting that somehow White is a complete hopeless dud while Vickery is a fantastic 2nd KPF when their outputs (and ages) are extremely close...
Yep. Would suggest Collingwood list managers are crazy wanting two of the same. Maybe time to get rid of those in charge?

Yep, using stats to discuss a relevant topic = trolling.
Stats don't show impact lol, Dyson Heppell gets all the touches in the world, does he impact the game, nup? Jesse White is a plodder, even Vickery has more runs in the board than him 40+ goals in 2012 or 13, and he's 23 with more scope for improvement, White is a filler and always will be a filler

Remove this Banner Ad

Back