Random Random Thoughts MMXV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Procrasti-gaming, just ask vonn
Procrasti-travelling. I'm not returning until start of Week 3 uni. & Then I have Melbourne that weekend :D

Procrasti-travelling. I'm not returning until start of Week 3 uni. & Then I have Melbourne that weekend :D

Nice. I suppose you can afford to miss a couple of weeks with your HD average ;)

Nice. I suppose you can afford to miss a couple of weeks with your HD average ;)

Only HD for that semester! I will probably fail this semester. Such is my life, I'm doing a Sydney. #swanslike

I will probably fail this semester. Such is my life, I'm doing a Sydney. #swanslike

I think we both know that won't happen.

Does anyone else find random scars on their body and think what the * was that from? I have one on my thigh and I don't remember what kind of cut it was.

Goddamn life.

Does anyone else find random scars on their body and think what the **** was that from? I have one on my thigh and I don't remember what kind of cut it was.

Goddamn life.

I keep finding one on my right calf and go "s**t how the hell" and then remember "oh yeah dog bite"

Been over 20 years so I tend to forget about it

Does anyone else find random scars on their body and think what the **** was that from? I have one on my thigh and I don't remember what kind of cut it was.

Goddamn life.

Upper thigh? Maybe its beard rash

Are they really going to build a ******* train line or whatever to Manly? I can't find any links but everything is blocked here.

Are they really going to build a ******* train line or whatever to Manly? I can't find any links but everything is blocked here.

Manly mayor quickly shot the idea down when it was suggested.

Lol only in Sydney

There was a cat cafe in Melbourne before this one opened in Sydney and they are popular in Asia apparently where people live in small apartments and can't have pets.

There was a cat cafe in Melbourne before this one opened in Sydney and they are popular in Asia apparently where people live in small apartments and can't have pets.
Pretty sure there was an Owl one around too

Probably a different type of cat cafe in Asia

In all seriousness wheres the best coffee in sydney cbd?

That could've been interesting. Was it any good?

Odd place

Donated profits to kiva and so on

Its actually odd to do an order and then be asked how much you want to pay, you think before you are there ohh nothing, but then face to face they ask, you see biggest pAyers on the wall (hundred for a long black) and the projects they sponsor and feel bad,

Probably a different type of cat cafe in Asia

I know the people who founded it and it's actually based on a space-themed cat cafe they found when they were travelling in Thailand. Only they could have pulled something like this off...

In all seriousness wheres the best coffee in sydney cbd?

you'll get a different answer to that question depending on who you ask. I like Single Origin Roasters in Surry Hills

Odd place

Donated profits to kiva and so on

Its actually odd to do an order and then be asked how much you want to pay, you think before you are there ohh nothing, but then face to face they ask, you see biggest pAyers on the wall (hundred for a long black) and the projects they sponsor and feel bad,
If it was good, would go for about 3.50 probably. Maybe a bit more. Not a big coffee drinker though

If it was good, would go for about 3.50 probably. Maybe a bit more. Not a big coffee drinker though

You dont know what its like at first is awkward part.

I just paid same as my usual it wasnt as good so didnt go again

I know the people who founded it and it's actually based on a space-themed cat cafe they found when they were travelling in Thailand. Only they could have pulled something like this off...

you'll get a different answer to that question depending on who you ask. I like Single Origin Roasters in Surry Hills

I like a strong long black, Single origin south columbian

Really loving clever dripper coffee at the moment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back