MVP Votes vs Freo

Remove this Banner Ad

3. Swallow - monster game in and under, superb captains performance.

2. Harvey - class finisher that delivered every. single. time.

1: Tarrant - composed and assured overhead, backed himself and was a wall with several telling grabs.

Lots of hm' s particularly Wright, Spud, Browny, Waite & Cunners. Very even performance.

3. Swallow - monster game in and under, superb captains performance.

2. Harvey - class finisher that delivered every. single. time.

1: Tarrant - composed and assured overhead, backed himself and was a wall with several telling grabs.

Lots of hm' s particularly Wright, Spud, Browny, Waite & Cunners. Very even performance.
+1. Could not have said it any better.

3. Swallow
2. Cunnington
1. S. Thompson

While the first two have been touched upon at length, I thought this was Scott Thompson's best game this year. He really attacked the ball and stopped a lot of Dockers attacks but just holding up the footy, either creating a stoppage or getting it out just after reinforcements arrived and allowed us to sweep the ball away again. Brilliant game.

Gee it's tough to give votes this week. So much heart and spirit. Some guys had poor first quarters but then came back strong such as Goldstein, Wright and Atley. I even thought Jacobs didn't do too bad a job on Fyfe.

3. Swallow was just a freaking machine. Clearances, tackles, got us going in the middle. Awesome captains game.
2. Tarrant was the rock we needed in defense. We would have been stuffed without him.
1. Big Benny Brown he took 9 marks and had that clown Dawson holding him and pushing him under the ball all day yet BBB didn't whinge or moan. He kept working hard and gave Dawson a lesson in how to play the ball. Awesome game by this young star.

Could have given votes to Waite who made good position and took strong marks or Harvey who was awesome and kicked 4 goals. Hell he could have been our best lol.

Awesome win by the lads.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Snuck my ear phones into work so only going by radio!
3 cunnington
2 wright
1 Waite
Sounded like swallow was important and tarrants 2nd half was great!

Prolly
Taz 3
Wright 2
Jacobs 1
For me.

Backline held pretty well while the midfield was getting exposed with clearances and press/rebounds.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back