News Charlie Dixon - Traded to . . . ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

It's silly when people say "why would we offer that for someone with bad ankles?" You're the club that wants him, his preference is to stay at the Suns we would only want a deal that is very helpful for us.

Are you sure about that? Pretty sure he's keen to play under Hinkley again. Hearing a few whispers regarding Bennel too, very tight with Ken.

Nah , Suns will get into his ear about playing with potential hall of famers in Moore and Young , we will get him over the line for you.

I think you're taking the piss here, I don't think that's very mature. I guess at the end of the day it's the clubs that will be doing the trade and not us, thankfully.

Nah , Suns will get into his ear about playing with potential hall of famers in Moore and Young , we will get him over the line for you.
I hope you're right, but my source has O'Meara landing at Waverley. Unfortunately I don't think bringing in quality like Moore and Young will be enough to convince him in this case.

I think you're taking the piss here, I don't think that's very mature. I guess at the end of the day it's the clubs that will be doing the trade and not us, thankfully.

Dont be a silly billy , just trying to help a fellow Alf fan out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bennel and Dixon and a 3rd rounder
for Kane Mitchell, Aaron Young and Andrew Moore and a 2nd rounder.

I think we're possibly paying overs but it would work.
tumblr_m43g3wiZLC1rqfhi2o1_250.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back