Music The music thread

Remove this Banner Ad

This song played on my iTunes in the car tonight

and I linked it (via the ribbon) to the "Tie a Yellow Ribbon Around the Old Oak Tree" that you posted and started singing that afterwards. :)

Then it reminded me of this:

Are you a bit of a country music fan?

I reckon #1 >> #2 but I think #2 was the more popular of the two, wasn't it?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I first heard this song of Alan Jackson's playing in the background of an email I received- just had to go and find where it came from.

And AJ wrote this one after 9/11- makes me tear up, still, 14 years after that black day.

That's really strange, Vdubs. I was going to post Neil Diamond music today ;) You must have ESP :) I only thought of him when I saw the Elvis music- maybe my audio tapes for those blokes used to be parked next to each other ;)
There can never be too many Neil Diamond songs posted up!

You know almost all of them? Oh that's right, you're not actually a Baby Boomer. I guess I'll have to cut you a bit of slack, then!:p
I don't know EVERY song by EVERY singer, SC. Or perhaps I've heard the song and didn't really fancy it so didn't remember it?
I've got a lot of unticked songs on iTunes, from various albums. :)

That's my favourite Cure song :hearts:

Mine too. It's beautiful, sad, intense and so much more to me.

Something a little different from Marc Bolan. Have this on vinyl, sounds really great...

I don't know EVERY song by EVERY singer, SC. Or perhaps I've heard the song and didn't really fancy it so didn't remember it?
I've got a lot of unticked songs on iTunes, from various albums. :)
I only post up good songs. My "good" isn't subjective, it just is! Ergo, it's an utter expectation of mine that everyone not only KNOW the songs I post up, but HAVE and WILL continue to embrace them.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back