Music The music thread

Remove this Banner Ad

As I heard it in a Geelong premiership year, do any of you know what this is that I'm recreating?

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1JrLTXRmzaA.
Have been racking my brain with this, but no luck. Was there a promo video for the 2011 draft, as I can't find it on the net?

Another cat song though (an odd one, but I remember this song best from Inglorious Basterds, great movie);

Have been racking my brain with this, but no luck. Was there a promo video for the 2011 draft, as I can't find it on the net?

Another cat song though (an odd one, but I remember this song best from Inglorious Basterds, great movie);

There's no footage from the 2011 Draft on YouTube which is annoying.

The song was played when the top 10 picks were officially unveiled.

Getting back to the premiership years songs, I've got a song that's been annoying me since July 2011.
I think it has either a horn or a trumpet in it.

I first heard in in July that year on ACA on a promo outro and also later that year for the AFL Draft.
Not to mention this year's Apia International.

As I heard it in a Geelong premiership year, do any of you know what this is that I'm recreating?

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1JrLTXRmzaA.

Cheers.

I feel like I'm on the intro's round of "Never Mind the Buzzcocks" :D

I don't think, after listening to the song again just then, this is it but I initially thought it might be "Destination Calabria" by Alex Gaudino which was released around 2009 or 2010.

I feel like I'm on the intro's round of "Never Mind the Buzzcocks" :D

I don't think, after listening to the song again just then, this is it but I initially thought it might be "Destination Calabria" by Alex Gaudino which was released around 2009 or 2010.

That's the most common response but it's not that.

These guys went ok too.

This one is a staggering suite of music for a bunch of knockabouts to reel off:

Helped of course by the fifth Beatle.

A Day In The Life is my #2 Beatles song.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back