Rumour Tom Liberatore

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

100% untrue... Tom will be ready to roll and resume mantle of best heardball winner in the competition.. enough said..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Harley Bennell in the white shirt .
I think he may be taking the piss.

Wasnt it rumoured that libba has issues with professionalism and the club or something. Would be silly if they traded him. Although would be worth a bit.

People just need to realise that there are AFL players that are drug addicts.
Its completely naive to think that there wouldnt be some at every club.

son of a gun, gun himself. b & f winner. why would they trade him. Thats just dribble
Yeah maybe. We'll wait and see. I won't stake my rep on it (not that I have any). They will probably deny it butlLet's see how badly the bulldogs are into JC.

Yeah maybe. We'll wait and see. I won't stake my rep on it (not that I have any). They will probably deny it butlLet's see how badly the bulldogs are into JC.

LMAO, they'll deny it because its not true. Don't worry, your rep (as a flog) is still very well in tact. Ability does not always equate to value, especially in Carilse's case. He's a quality defender but, like Talia, is now worth substatially less than he otherwise would be becuase there's absolutely zero chance of him staying which takes away your bargaining power.

As always Essendon will be the worst club in the comp to deal with but in the end you'll take what you can get, and that, I guarantee you will be a lot less than a player like Libba.

LMAO, they'll deny it because its not true. Don't worry, your rep (as a flog) is still very well in tact. Ability does not always equate to value, especially in Carilse's case. He's a quality defender but, like Talia, is now worth substatially less than he otherwise would be becuase there's absolutely zero chance of him staying which takes away your bargaining power.

As always Essendon will be the worst club in the comp to deal with but in the end you'll take what you can get, and that, I guarantee you will be a lot less than a player like Libba.
I may be a flog but I am not making stuff up just for the hell of it. Insult me all you lie if it makes you feel better. Time will tell whether I am right or not I guess.

I may be a flog but I am not making stuff up just for the hell of it. Insult me all you lie if it makes you feel better. Time will tell whether I am right or not I guess.
who did you hear this off and how sincere did they seem.

How come every time an AFL player is found to use drugs recreationally they are treated like Hunter S Thompson? 'Drug addict', 'drug addict', 'drug addict'. Too much 60 minutes for you lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back